Info

You're an immortal person. 

To be exact, you are...

-A witch (Kinda, I mean you technically just have magic), you also have visions. 

-A siphoner (that means you can suck the energy out of things, disaffect them, and use them for your own energy and power)

- Well, it changes throughout the story, you're a lotta things, and are super powerful and hard to kill. 

You have a necklace that changes glows with code. 

If danger is arriving, it will glow nonstop til you've reached safety.

If it glows and just stays like that and it's super bright, it means you're super focused and are using a lotta power. Or something is happening. 

If it lightly glows, it means you're using it. 

The only thing that could kill you is this special thing inside your necklace. Your necklace is almost indestructible, so you're safe. 

However, if you somehow absorb that liquid in your necklace, you die when you stop fighting. 

Your necklace can only be taken off when you allow it. 

Ok, so now here's the thing. 

As you read in the description... Or if you didn't read, this book includes 2 never lands and 2 Peter Pans. 1 from the 2003 movie, played by Jeremy Sumpter, and the other which is from OUAT, played by Robbie Kay. 

Both Peter Pans are about the same age in this. Peter 1 (Jeremy) is just a little more childish. 

Idk, use your imagination lol. 

Anyway, if there's new info I'll make an authors note :)

BAIIII!!!