P1 ; Ch9 | 'SWIMMING AND SHOCKS'

y/n's pov

   after the whole thing in space, katsuki and i were standing behind a rack of towels by the pool. "the lido deck is now closing. the lido deck is now closing." the computer said. me and katsuki looked between the towels and saw the robots with the picture of us still on it.

i stared at the crystal blue water in awe. i've never been in a pool before! i look over to katsuki, who was still looking through the towels and tug at his sleeve. he looks over to me, "yes?" he asked and i gave him a pleading smile.

"i've never been in a pool before," i told him, making him sigh.

"we have hardware in our arms, we can't get wet," he replied but i shook my head.

"i take showers everyday! it can get wet! please, kats!" i begged. he looked into my eyes before looking down an groaning.

   "fine! let's go," he gave in, making me smile. i grabbed his hand and led him to the big pool. we had to be careful because of the robots, so we snuck around them. luckily, we made it and they didn't see us. i stopped at the ledge of the pool and looked into the water.

   there was a sign on the edge of the pool that said it was only three feet deep, so i'll be okay, i can stand! i slid off my boots, goggles, belt, and gloves and threw them to the ground softly. "what are you doing?" he asked me. i looked over to him with an eyebrow raised.

   "i don't want my gear and shoes to get wet," i told him and his eyes widened.

   he stammered, "y-you're not gonna take off your clothes, right?" i only giggled and shook my head.

   "no, silly. they have vacuum robots that'll dry me off," i replied and he sighed. after i took all my gear off, i jumped into the pool. the cold clear water engulfed me like a hug, which made me shiver slightly. katsuki only watched me, "are you coming in? it's kinda cold but you'll get used to it!" i said, but he shook his head.

   "i'm not coming in, y/n," he told me, only making me frown. he has to come in! hmm... i think i've got an idea.

   i let my feet slip beneath me, making me fall under the water. i know how to swim, but he doesn't know that. my head shoots up from the water quickly, "kats! help!" i exclaimed, making him scoff and roll his eyes.

   "you can't fool me, y/n. i know you're not drowning," he said flatly. okay, he's right, but i can't give up now! i hold up my hand while i struggled to stay above the water. i guess when i didn't answer he got worried so he took off his boots and belt and grabbed my hand to pull me out of the water. but once my head came up from the water, i only had a smirk on my face. "wha—" he said in confusion, but i tugged his hand, making him fall into the water. "y/n!" he exclaimed. i laughed as he emerged from the water. his hair was now flatter than it's usual spikey form, covering his eyes a little bit.

   "sorry," i giggled at his wet body. he looked at me in anger with a huff of annoyance. "you're so cute when your hair is all over your face!" i reached my hand up to his face and moved some of the wet hair out of his face. his face flushed beet red as he looked down at the water. i stepped closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck. he smirked, making my eyes go wide. uh oh...

   he wrapped his arms around my waist before throwing me into the water. i squealed as the water surrounded me. i shot up from the water with a gasp and i stared at katsuki with a look of disbelief. "oh, it's on spikey!" i exclaim before running over to him, tackling him in the water. he yelled as we both went under the water.