Chapter 7 (short)

READ THIS FIRST! Please Please comment and tell me your honest opinion on this story! I need new names for new characters! Please tell me if you want to be in the story! :)

~~~

Oh my shit.

Harry starts to laugh, “Are you kidding me? Aliens? Shit, Izzy. You really are stupid!”

I yell at him, “Shut-up, I’m not stupid, What the hell is going on?”

I hate this, what is going on? My mom is gone, idiots are fighting and gosh I am so confused. I feel a headache is coming.

Josh brushes off the dirt on his pants, looks back at me, “Look Izzy, you must be very confused, just calm down. I will explain everything later.”

Harry laughs and comes closer, “Here let me help” He takes out a key and opens the handcuff.

I start screaming, “What the hell? How did you, what how when, oh my gosh, my head hurts!”

Josh frowns, “I think you should get some rest, this is too much for you.”

I get up and bang my arm against the bench, “Wake up arm! Now tell me, are you guys aliens or..blood suckers?”

They both start laughing, Harry puts his hand at the back of his head, “Blood suckers, very close” He winks.

I can’t help it, I blush and kick him in the shin. “Damn you bloody player” I laugh, get it!

Josh touches my arm and I blush all over again, “Izzy, come with me, I will explain what happened”

Harry slaps Josh’s hand away from my arm, “No, she’s coming with me”

They glare at each other, I kick both of them again. “Listen up, first of all, I am hungry! I want food”

They both look at me surprised, I smile and start heading to Harry’s car.

Josh smiles and Harry smirks, they both start following me to the car.

Harry looks at josh, “Wow, I can’t believe she is the one, she really is that stupid and forgets things really fast”

Josh starts shaking his head, “No, she does this to forget her problems”

I didn’t hear anything they just said, well because I am already in the car, I roll down the window and yell, “Hurry up! I want food!”