Chapter Five

AUTHORS NOTE! Please Read!

Please comment, tell me your honest opinion! THANK YOU! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far, I have been breathing hard, in and out for at least ten minutes. I am a total mess, I ran out of tears, and just sat beside the bench with my hand hanging from the benches arm. I had so many questions, and I wasn’t able to scream or anything. My chest was tightening and it hurt a lot.

I look around me and the park was still deserted, I stare up at the sky and it’s getting dark.

Shit, I am going to die because of the cold; at least I don’t have to worry about someone kidnapping me, if they managed to open these stupid handcuffs.

I pull on the handcuff, and the red marks around my wrist get worst. I rest my head on the benches arm.

I start to talk to myself.

“I think I am going crazy, this is a dream and what did that weird man say something about feeding? What does that mean? Oh my gosh, they were aliens! What the hell Izzy? Stop, this a prank! Oh my gosh, this is a prank! OKAY EVERYONE, I GET IT, MOM YOU CAN COME BACK, CAMERAS, i get it, April Fools..anyone..please”

I start to whimper and tremble. What is going on, my head starts to hurt. I can’t do this.

I start to cry like a piece of shit, don’t ask me how, but I couldn’t contain it. My cries get louder and louder.

I hear shuffling and I turn my head. I couldn’t believe who I saw. Josh Tolden, my crush from school.

He frowns and rushes towards me, “What the hell, Izzy?”

My retard mode turns on and I smile, “You know my name?”

He does his smile to one side thing, which is very cute. “Izzy, are you serious, what happened here, why are you stuck to a bench?”

My face starts to crunch, and I hold my tears. “Um, long story...a weird man came and did this.”

He looks at me confused, “Really? Did that really happened, why do you lie, you’re not good at it.”

I wasn’t really lying though....the man in white suit was weird. “Can you just open this handcuff, my arm is killing me.”

He struggles with the hand cuff, and takes a pair of keys from his pocket. “These keys might open this dirty thing”

I watch him put each of his 12 keys in, yes I counted, and I’m bored. None of them works, so he gets a nearby rock and looks at me. “Shall I?”

I look at the rock and frown, “I could work with one hand.”

He laughs, “I’m not going to break your hand, I just want to scratch the metal, oh how about a lighter to melt it, and wait is this metal.”

It’s very entertaining watching him struggle to open the hand cuffs, and man, can he get any cuter?

I hear a door slam, and turn my head towards the car on the street.

No way, this day gets better, than horrible, than better, than freaking horrible.

I see a member from this so called One Direction, a band that I truly dislike. Harry Styles walks towards us with a surprised face, he comes closer. Josh turns around and his face darkens.

I gulp, shit he found me. I am so dead, I am going to jail.

Harry looks at me and smirks, and then he turns to Josh. “I can’t believe you found her first.”