Chapter Three

Now, is lunch time and I am alone in front of my locker eating as usual. I don’t really have any friends, now a day’s people make friends with others who have decent money and don’t have anger management issues like me. I am kidding, I don’t really have issues. I just don’t reach out to others, they talk to me, but I always just walk away at the end, or make them mad. Hehehe..

Anyways, I am still dreaming over Joshs smirk, he coops in my next class and I am really excited to see him, maybe I should try to talk to him. No, I am too scared that he will freak out and slap me for talking to him.

I turn around and open my locker, then something tickles the back of my neck. I quickly turn around and surprised of who it was.

“Josh?”

“I know you’re secret”

Who is he talking to, me or the locker? I am sure it’s the locker; it’s even more prettier than me. What secret?

I frown, “Secret?”

He smirks, “You know what I’m talking about”

Don’t tell me he is talking about the fight....I am going to act stupid and pretend to not know what he is talking about.

I raise my eyebrows, you know to look surprised, “I seriously don’t know....”

He leans closer and my cheeks burn up, “You’re cute when you blush”

My whole face turned red and I didn’t know what to say. He laughs and walks away. I face my locker and start banging my head against the locker. “Why am I such an idiot, why why why why why, totally embarrassed myself!”

I hear laughing and turn around and recognize a few girls from one of classes, they look at me, “Wow, she is a freak, she is talking to her locker.”

I ignore them and start walking to my math class, oh man, he’s going to be there, I can’t face him. Why am I so stupid. I should said something cool, like oh really, something sexy..... but nooo I had to sound like an ass.

~

Home

I arrive home and my mom isn’t home. I freak out and start yelling her name. She is really weak, she can’t go anywhere, I go to the kitchen to see if she left a note.She did;

Dear Izzy,

I am taking your shift at the flower shop, you have worked so hard for me, now it’s my turn to repay you. Nothing will go wrong, don’t worry, you rest and do your homework. I am feeling a lot better because of you.

Love, Mom.

My eyes tear up and I start laughing, I am so happy that my mom has some strength in her now. I put the note back and jump on the couch.

I had a nap for at least 15 minutes, then the phone rang. Who would call? My mom really doesn’t have that much friends, and none of them call us.

I pick it up.

“Hello.”

I hear a deep, husky voice, with an accent, “Do you remember me?”

I gasp, they found me already... “ Excuse me?”

I hear laughter, “Yep, that’s right, we found you, prepare to be humiliated.”

I hang up. “Shit”