Intruder!?!?

This chapter might contain: Angst, Colorful language, Body Dysphoria, Fluff and Gender envy‼️
Theme: Kikis delivery service
This novel story whatever you can call it, is gonna be a mlm(male love male) in main focus but some other fruity stuff on the side😘

You're 16 ftm(Female to Male) (time skip)

• • •

- Knock Knock~ a feminine voice rang out to me, as I turned around I was met with a face just inches away from my own.
- AHH-!! I shouted but was quickly muffled by the persons hand.
- Shhh! Quiet now-I'm not gonna hurt you-! They said with desperation in their voice, not believing them I punched them in their stomach making them fall down on their knees grunting in pain.
- Ughh-why did u punch me? Not answering their question I ran inside and closed the balcony door, locking them out. I scanned around my room for something suitable as a weapon as my eyes landed on my old shinai(kendo sword). Grabbing it as I put on it's hand guard I went into a defense stance as I tried to remember all the different attacks and hits.

- H-Hey! C'mon don't lock me out~ They pouted sadly, why in the frick was there a stranger on my balcony?!
- Get out NOW! I said trembling, not wanting to take my eyes off of them I slowly walked to the side as I fumbled to grab my phone. They seem to notice it.
- I'm being serious! I'm not gonna hurt you! Please?
- NO GO AWAY! WHY WOULD I LET AN INTRUDER INTO MY HOUSE? I said as I could feel the tears coming. Most of the time I wouldn't really cry, funerals, parting ways from friends etc.. If my house was on fire I still wouldn't cry. But this is different, there's a stranger that is standing on my balcony pleading me to let them in.

- Oh-Nonono please don't cry! I would say "I'm leaving and I'll never come back again" But I don't really feel like it right now, they said sighing.
- Also can you please put down the sword? They asked with a smile.
- And let you in? Hell no, I answered. Even though I wanted to let them in and find out why they're here and who they are-It's better to keep a glas between us, I convinced myself as I looked over at the stranger.
- Please? Pretty please? PLEASEE PLEASE PLEASE!! They pleaded, how troublesome..

Ten minutes later...

- Please... He asked again after the thousand time looking over at me as I was reading the book from earlier trying to distract myself.
I sighed as the attempt resulted in failure, glaring at the stranger who now is sitting down on the floor.
- Fine-But don't you dare try anything, warning them as I walked over unlocking the door. When the stranger stepped into my abode it didn't feel that uncomfortable, rather.. warm? What in the flip am I even saying-(Im so sorry for that)

The stranger was rather handsome-beautiful-AGHH they're pretty androgynous.. They also seemed kinda tall too..
- Hello? A voice snapped me back to reality as I realized I've been ogling at them for who knows how long..
- I-Uh So.. Why are you here, hm? To try and rob me? Or kidnap me? What is it?
- Pfft if I wanted to rob someone I would've gone next-door instead, as they chuckled looking down on me.
- And if I wanted to kidnap you I wouldn't, what benefit will that bring me?
- Oh you little- sighing as I gave up, there was no point in arguing with this weirdo.
- So why are you even here-?

If they didn't want to rob-kidnap me then what? I thought to myself.
- Well- I just felt like it~ With a cheeky smile they laughed.
- Are you some sort of creep who just visit random people because you "felt like it"?
- Random?
- What-
- Nothing, I was just thinking.. How can you be "random people" when you're way too uhh.. too off! Exactly..!
- Excuse me? Me? Off? Bro, you're the off and weird here, scoffing and crossing my arms annoyed.
- Oh? Are you perhaps "triggered"?

HECK YEAH I AM, A RANDOM PERSON WHICH I CANNOT IDENTIFY THE GENDER OF WHOM ALSO IS STANDING IN MY ROOM AND ACCUSING ME OF BEING WEIRD REALLY DOES MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL LIKE CRAZY MAN.

- Pfft-Ahahaha! They suddenly bursted out laughing holding onto their stomach for support.
- Wha-What's so funny? I said noticing how my breath had quickened.
- Nothing! Pfft.. It's just that you reminded me of an angry gremlin-PFFFT- Wiping away a tear as they turned to look at me with a more serious expression.

- If you really feel uncomfortable tell me. I can leave now and never come back... And Im a boy just so you know, "He" looked down on the ground not wanting to meet my gaze.

- I see-Well I was a bit puzzled on whether you were a boy or a girl y'know? I said chuckling a bit.
- And no I do not feel too uncomfortable with you;Oddly enough...

The boy looked up beaming at me.
Your smile is nice, Smile more

I let out a sigh, not sure what to do in this peculiar situation I've put myself into.

Ah, what was his name even?

- Hey uh I haven't gotten your name yet..
- Oh! Right, I'm Henry-Henry Piccolo! He winked at me as he made a gesture.

Three days later
(A/n: Yeah just imagine whatever interactions yall want I dont know👍)

Three days have gone and there was no trace of that Picco-boy to be seen (Nickname for Piccolo)
I let out a sigh as I sat down on my usual spot in the small yet cozy café my aunt owns.
" GiGi's"  That is the name of her café named after herself, Gigi Marousaki, Mom's name is Castello since she took dads lastname. If you asked me I preferred Marousaki better.. Both are cool really yeah but.. Aunt Gigi's better to be honest. (Favoritism lmao)

Taking another sip off my caramel frappe and flipping over the pages of the newspaper I stopped, nearly spilling the drink all over myself.

  KORIKO FLASHNEWS
The hotair balloon will do a test flight next week on thursday afternoon!
Blah blah blah blep blo blah ur mom

I didn't bother to read the rest as I hurriedly ran over to the counter where my aunt was.
- AUNTIE LOOK!! LOOK AT THIS! I shouted excitedly pointing at the newspaper I was holding in-front of her.
- Oooh, Do you want to have a picknick while we watch them take off? She asked me as she smiled brightly at me as she cleaned the rest of the remaining glasses behind the counter.

Life is just great am I right?

A/N: Yes great, everything great with life(I failed the math exam haha) anyhow will try to update as soon as possible, gonna retake the test soon so idk 😞