Levi had smirked, eyes flickering darkly as he had slowly crowded Adrian. "I promise you darling, when you are fully healed, I will bend you over the bed and have my way with you until you beg for mercy."

He had been completely serious, making Adrian squeak when he bumped into the table before Levi leaned in. Lips brushing Adrian's ear before promising. "Twice."

Adrian didn't doubt that Levi would make good on his promise. Judging by the way the man was slowly nibbling along Adrian's flesh and his wandering hands, he was more than willing to fulfill his vow.

Darius chuckled, shaking his head before muffling a yawn. "Both of you are insatiable." He murmured, gently grasping Adrian's chin between his fingers before devouring the young man.

Adrian had trouble trying to remember what Darius implied. The older raptor had stated something earlier as well. How people's libido wasn't always on the same level and how clearly both Levi and Adrian were on a slightly higher level than Darius.

Yet, that was nowhere to be found now! Adrian struggled to breathe through his nose as his mouth was claimed by Darius. Fingers fanning out over his chest and a low chuckle rumbled against his back and ear before Levi hummed pleasantly.

"Then what are you calling this," Levi murmured, reaching around to grab Darius' erection within a firm grasp. "Mr. insatiable?"

A low pulsing growl echoed through the room, causing Adrian to thrill in response as Darius leaned even closer. "Can you blame me? Just look at him." Darius growled, making Adrian blink in a daze, turning towards Levi as his mate gently grabbed a hold of his face.

A low groan escaped from Levi and before Adrian could blink, he was pinned down underneath the man. Not that he resisted in the slightest. If anything, he latched his legs around Levi's hips, as the man had him pinned with his hands above his head.

"Now this is quite a sight." Levi purred and Darius hummed out an agreement. Like this, Adrian was vulnerable but he didn't feel weak.

In fact, the way his two mates looked at him, made Adrian feel empowered. To see the stark lust in their eyes, feel their physical reactions as they looked down his body with growing smirks.

"You know," Darius started with a low drawl, sharing a pointed look with Levi. "You did make Adrian a promise." Levi hummed, though the sound sounded more like a deep, throaty groan as he rolled his hips against Adrian's.

"I did. One I intend to keep." His smirk deepened as he rolled his hips, grinning as Adrian groaned in response. Levi lowered himself fully while Darius moved back a little, giving them room to work.

Levi leaned in, giving a teasing smirk before claiming Adrian's lips. Their tongues and hips clashed together in an erotic dance, soft groans filling the air while Darius let his hands wander.

A unified groan slipped from Levi and Adrian as Darius grabbed them both in a firm grip, giving them a teasing pump before releasing them again.

Adrian growled from low in his chest, the sound muffled by Levi's tongue twisting around his own. There was a shuffle on the bed, then added pressure and a low, pulsing groan from Levi.

The man's lips grew hungrier against him, rocking his hips just a bit harder as he absolutely devoured Adrian. And when Adrian managed to pry his eyes open and look down Levi's body, he realized why.

Darius has his hands latched on Levi's hips, pulling the man closer to his face. And judging from the muffled groans from both of them, his mates were clearly enjoying themselves.

Adrian's eyes widened as a set of damp fingers teased around his ass, making him shiver in delight. He groaned, arching his back, squirming as those fingers instantly found his sweet spot.

"Already?" Levi murmured wickedly. "This is with just my fingers darling." He teased, prodding at Adrian's prostate with such precision, Adrian felt his legs quiver around Levi's hips.

A potent scent filled the air, signaling Levi's flaring musth. Now fully unleashed instead of contained by suppressants. Both Darius and Adrian's bodies answered in unison by producing their own intoxicating pheromones.

Before Adrian could blink, his legs were hoisted over Levi's arms, chest heaving in excitement as he felt hot flesh press against him.

Levi hadn't been lying when he had teased them both he was bigger. He slowly slid in, pressing further and stretching Adrian to the point where the young raptor felt like he was going to cum just from the stretch.

"You can take it babe, right? Such a precious good boy you are." Levi murmured heatedly in his ear, pushing further as Adrian drooled, eyes rolling in his head before they were pressed intimately together.

"There we go." Levi purred, readjusting his grip as Adrian panted, trying to brace himself against what was to come. And then he whimpered while Levi and Darius groaned before Levi pressed even further against him.

Darius nuzzled against Levi's nape, latching onto the man's hips with a satisfied smirk. "You didn't expect me to just sit here and watch, right?" He swatted at Levi's ass, who hissed before snickering and shook his head.

"I didn't protest when you started prepping me, right?" Levi smirked, jerking his hips forwards. Both Darius and Adrian groaned at the motion and Adrian's toes curled when Levi started up slow yet steady thrusts.

His fingers went to grab Levi but the man was quicker, pinning his hands beside Adrian's head. Intertwining their fingers as his thrusts picked up.

Alternating with long, slow thrusts before suddenly changing into rapid shallow ones that made Adrian squirm and struggle against the onslaught of sensations.

Snarls and low growls rippled through the room as they rutted against one another, enraptured by pleasure.

Adrian came first with a strangled mewl, followed by Darius letting out a guttural snarl. Marking Levi on the spot, making the elephant toss his head back and moan deeply. Yet Levi continued to move, making Adrian whine even as his body followed along with his mate's motions.

"Fuck me..." Darius hissed in awe, flopping down beside the duo as he watched the show. Adrian shivered and whined with each motion, tugging at the hold Levi had on him.

And with each thrust, pleasure exploded through his body until he nearly convulsed by the stimulation. "Please-"

The second the plea slipped Adrian's lips, Levi smirked before speeding up as he nearly folded Adrian in half. Moans and whines filling the room until both men roared in pleasure.

And then teeth sank into Adrian's flesh, making the young raptor scream in completion, forced to come yet again as their bond was finally completed.

For a moment still captured by pleasure, rutting sharply until Levi stopped with a satisfied grin.

Nuzzling against Adrian as the young raptor panted, eyes blindly flitting around the room as he struggled to breathe. "That's once sweetie." Levi panted, groaning as he flopped beside Adrian.

Adrian moaned in response, both dreading and anticipating the moment he caught his breath. Darius and Levi cleaned him up as he remained barely conscious, drool slipping down his throat as Adrian purred and nuzzled closer to his mates.

"Rest up darling." Levi murmured before pressing a kiss on Adrian's forehead and snickered. "Trust me, you'll need it."

The young raptor could only hum out a purr, knowing that this mating had been a mere appetizer compared to what Levi had planned.