Chapter 26

Struggling to catch his breath, Adrian felt his muscles tremble. Clawing himself higher up the bed but flopping with a groan when his body protested too loudly against any kind of movement.

Plus, he didn't want to miss the show that was taking places literally right in front of his very nose.

It seemed that his two mates were still trying to figure out their positions, in more ways than one.

Rolling over in the bed, Adrian let out a low purr at the sight of Darius attempting to pin down Levi. Who simply smirked against the man's lips, using the grip in Darius' hair to completely devour the man's mouth until he was forced to pull away.

Yet Levi didn't let up, crawling along until he and Darius were pressed inch against delectable inch. Mouthing at Darius' throat, drawing out several deep moans as their hips aligned, slowly rocking against one another.

It made Adrian hungry for more. To join in on the fun, no matter how much his body protested. But he also knew that he needed to recover and gather his strength.

After all, once the mating between Darius and Levi had been completed... Levi would set his sights on Adrian. And after the more than satisfying mating he had with Darius...

Levi almost seemed to read Adrian's mind, eyes hooded and dark as they found the young raptor's before giving a wink.

"The beauty of being mates, is that we were made for one another. Emotionally, mentally, physically." Levi murmured, latching his fingers into Darius' before pushing the man's hands down beside his head.

The raptor let out a low grumble of annoyance but seemed to give in, at least for the moment.

"Meaning?" Adrian hummed curiously, eyes fixated on their rocking hips. Saliva filling his mouth at the more than tempting sight.

Levi hummed deeply, knees sinking lower until Darius' thighs were resting on Levi's. "In theory, I could take either of you without any preparations." He smirked as Darius flushed brightly, especially when Levi took a moment to observe the man's position with interest.

"Even without any prep, I wouldn't cause any damage. But then again, why would we rush to the finish when foreplay is so much fun?"

A shiver darted over Adrian's spine before he crawled closer on Levi's command. Even Darius seemed to shiver, goosebumps darting over his skin when Levi sent him a cheeky grin.

"You see, I don't think it's fair that Darius and I are more knowledgeable on this subject, seeing how you've only recently been found." His smirk widened as Darius flushed, groaning under his breath as Levi continued "I think both of us can at least teach you how this works."

The older raptor squirmed as Adrian and Levi shared a look before both turning to him with matching grins.

"Teach me?" Adrian purred, licking his lips as Levi released Darius' hands, letting his fingers trail over the man's skin, dipping over each muscle. Dragging his nails gently over the older raptor's skin until he reached the man's thighs.

"I have a feeling none of us are going to be permanent tops. We're all too dominant in that aspect, though Adrian is shown to be an excellent power bottom." Levi added with a heated look to Adrian, who beamed at the compliment with a cocky tilt of his lips.

Levi's fingers edged towards Darius' cock, watching the muscle flex as if begging for attention. "Still, we should take this time to experiment, right? To see what makes one tick, what'll make our mates squirm under our hands, what they like and dislike..."

"Sounds like -fuck-" Darius hissed under his breath, surprised when Adrian's fingers weren't as shy as Levi's and went straight for the man's cock. "-fucking torture to me!" He growled, not the least bit threatening or protesting the action.