Plot update

Hello people, I know I had set UA as a university but I just had a better idea of it being a high school like canon Mha. I don't wanna give either of them time to learn and master their quirks but they will both be capable enough and learn from each other as the story continues. So since UA starts when they are like 15, the school will start like 2 weeks after where I left off. Izuku will be a quirk analyst and trainer for UA, mostly for 1A which I will be focusing on.

1A will be known as the golden age of heroes in training because Imma boost all of them to not become canon fodder in front of Izuku and some Oc villains I have cooking up. Also, Imma use this as a way of humbling Bakugo who as you know is a d!ck when all this starts, he may have been the best at his school but UA will have people like him, the best of the best. Imma list my class 1A with its quirks and drawbacks.

1. Nana Yagi: we all know her quirk and her drawback is an increased metabolism and extreme fatigue if she goes overboard with her speed.

2. Katsuki Bakugo: same quirk, drawback is he has to sweat to make his explosions. More sweat=bigger explosions which = more energy used

3. Shot Todoroki: same quirk with the same drawback

4. Fumikage Tokyami: same quirk with the same drawback

5. Momo Yayarozu: same quirk with the same drawback but she uses her quirk to max potential due to Izuku's analysis while the lab was still fully operational. For example, her bow staff will now have ends that deliver an electric shock, gauntlets that will knock you out cold and more stuff that I will not spoil.

6. Tenya Iida: the same quirk with the same drawback but knows kickboxing

7. Ejiro Kirishima: the same quirk with the same drawback and is self-taught in boxing

8. Denki Kaminari: the same quirk but the drawback comes in the form of body numbness or a light seizure, basically what happens when someone is tased. He's also not dumb but just your average C/B grade student same with Kirishima and Mina.

9. Mina Ashido: same quirk same drawback, she is more agile and flexible as she took dance way too seriously as a kid.

10. Ochaco Uraraka: Gravity control, she can negate or increase the gravitational force acting upon anything she touches. The drawback, is if it's too heavy she'll puke and if she increases the G's to more than 5 she pukes, she self-taught in Judo

11. Tsuyu Asui: same quirk but with more abilities of different frogs. She can secrete an adhesive to stop bleeding wounds, her tongue can carry 2 times her body weight, and has heightened senses, mainly sight and smell.

12. Hanta Sero: the same quirk but can move it around like the capture tape his sensei uses.

13. Kyoka Jiro: same quirk with the same drawback but with the help of support gear provided by Star labs courtesy of Momo, she uses the mask provided to create sonic screams or shockwaves like black canary or the speakers in her boots and arms to do the same.

14. Mezo Shoji: Same quirk with the same drawback but can manipulate the bone density of his dupli-arms to either hit harder or make 'em light enough to glide in the air.

15. Toru Hagakure: Conceal, for as long as she holds her breath she will remain undetectable to all 5 senses. Well-versed in basic ninjutsu.

16. Minoru Mineta: Fanart style not cannon style, still a perv but has his limits. He can also control the size of his pop-off balls. Very creative and good at evasive tactics since he had to learn how to dodge the attacks of angry females and furious boyfriends.

17. Itsuka Kendo: The same quirk but can extend her hands like miss marvel. Skilled in monk martial arts. Namely Arhats 18 hands and emperor long range style.

18. Nirengeki Shoda: same quirk with a same drawback( twin impact)

19. Yui Kodai: same quirk with the same drawback, skilled with weapons mainly heavy blunt weapons but knows how to use swords, Sai's, and nun chucks if need be.

20. Ibara Shiozaki: same quirk with the same drawback, can manipulate her vines to form shields and other weapons and she's skilled in most blunt force weapons