♤Trust means many things♤

A soft knock was heard at her door meaning that Niragi had complied with her plan. She opened the door allowing the tattooed man inside. He nodded and sat on one of her chairs, waiting for her to speak.

"How are you?" He glared at her slightly, telling her to get to the point. "I need you to come to a game with me tonight." He nodded slightly, before opening his mouth "Why?"

"Do you trust Mira? More than me?" The man sneered in response, reassuring Akira. "She's planning something and I need someone I can trust with me." "You trust me?" He asked her softly, a glimpse of something in his eye.

"Of course I trust you, that's what friends do." He gave her a small grateful smile before getting ready to leave. "Last Boss you must promise me something." He turns to her, waiting.

"You must stay alive, even if I die you must leave me. No matter what." He stood watching her silently, sadly. He held out his hand, "My name is Takatora Samura. I promise on my life." He turned and left her without another word.

Akira left her room in search of food. She grabbed a snack from the restaurant and started to retreat to the sanctuary of her room. "Hey, kid." She looked up and glared at the large man. "Careful old man." He laughed and walked with her.

"How is life in utopia?" "Amazing, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." She replied sarcastically. "Anyone bothering you?" She thought of Chishiya and Mira.

"Nothing I can't handle." He ruffled her hair before walking away. "Do you need your walking stick?" He laughed and flipped her off.

"Ah, Akira exactly who I wanted to see." Another damn executive? "Why would that be?" "Just wanted to know you." "Apparently everyone knows me already." He gestured for her to sit with him.

"I couldn't care about your life, that's unimportant to me. I want to know you, your thoughts and your feelings." "Why? Why should I let you have that advantage against me?" He chuckled. "Fine. What type of player are you?" "I'm not a spade or a club, I haven't played a diamond game." He watched her curiously. "And hearts?" Akira sighed. "At this point, I think that's what I specialise in."

"You've only played one hearts game?" "That's what worries me." He nodded silently and stood to leave. "You were a lawyer weren't you?" He was stunned. "An important one, who could change someone's life."

"That would be correct." She stood looking at him thinking. "You wanted to know about me to see if I was like you. A person influenced by others, leaning towards what higher powers want for your sake." "Who are you, Akira?"

"To some a killer, but to me, I'm a person who works for what she wants. It was a pleasure, sir."

She walked away and returned to her room. She was deep in thought as she grabbed her bag and reached for the floor tile.

"Why would you need an extra gun?" "How the fuck?" "The doors don't lock." She looked down to see Chishiya sitting in a chair while Kuina leaned on the wall. She smirked at the man.

"Did you like my game?" He rolls his eyes annoyed before replying. "I know Niragi did, I however did not." She grinned and moved closer to him. "And why is that? Because you lost?"

He smirked. "No, because another man kissed a pretty girl." "Fuck off Shuntaro." "Ooh, last names now, I like you even more, Sasaki." She grabbed her bag and first aid kit which she put inside the bag.

"Where are you going, sweetie?" "I'm playing a game Kuina." "Why are you playing a game, sweetie?" Chishiya teased her. She heard the sirens for the players of the game. She rushed to Kuina and hugged her tightly.

"I love you Kuina, I hope we see each other again." Kuina watched in surprise before hugging her back. "What are you talking about?" She was alarmed at Akiras behaviour.