Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids

Start from the beginning

All might: but when it comes to fighting like a hero, you also gotta dress up like one! (All might pointing at the wall, cases emerged out with numbers on them, belonging to the person that had the seat number) the quirk registration forms that contained designs of your costume you sent in before school started were finished. So take these and put them on and follow me where you shall began your lesson!

Timeskip

Everyone had to the large city ground, thesame one we had the entrance exam in. The whole class went threw the tunnel, entering the large city like ground while wearing the hero costumes they designed.

Tetsutetsu: man we look good! (Tetsutetsu said, admiring the whole class outfits)

Awase: not all of us (awase pointed out, referring to tsuburaba's basic outfit)

Tsuburaba: I'm not...very creative. (Tsuburaba looked down, bummed out about his costume)

Kodai: why is mine so tight? This is not what I wanted. (One of the students that's named Kodai complained, not liking the tight costume she wore)

Setsuna: oh please, the tight costume looks great on kodai, if you wear that more you'll get a boyfriend real soon (setsuna said, wearing a tight costume of her own that displayed her feminine figure)

Everyone had unique costume designs. Monoma wore a suit, his tie being light blue with black polkadots on it as he had three watches on his the second belt he had on. Kendo wore a turquoise qipao with a corset, tight black shorts and a mask around her eyes. Setsuna wore a skin tight purple suit, that had a pattern on it, resembling scales as she wore a purple scarley mask around her eyes while having black knee high boots and fingerless gloves that contained three piece wrist gaurds.

While everyones costumes were unique in there own special way, some costumes were plain and didn't has that much uniqueness to it...like tsuburaba's costume who only wore reguler clothes with knee pads, which didn't make sense, but I guess when you put thought into it, if you had a quirk when you need to blow, you would need some kneepads.

All might,: looking good class 1b! Perfect outfits for the next line of heroes (all might said, admiring class 1b's outfits till he noticed one missing student in the group as he knew who it was) hmm where is young.L/N?

Y/N: right here! (I yelled out, running out last as the whole class turned me, eyes widening when they saw my costume)

I wore a black mask that covered my mouth and nose while I wore a hood over my head that lead down into a cloak. I had a dark scarf around my mask as it was purple in the ends. I wore tall, black combat boots as I wore black trousers with purple lightning bolts from the bottom that lead up to a shirt having the purple lightning bolts on it aswell as it was covered with a bullet proof vest and leather gloves that one of them had a small generator on it, helping me give electricity when I need it. And ofcource I wore my signature spiky collar.