Episode 5: Land of the quiet kids

Start from the beginning

I angrily walked in the classroom, taking a seat in the middle of the room, sitting in the extra seat that was in the class as it was between tetsutetsu and a vine haired girl. Everyone else just talked to each other and laughed, other just sat down in there seats and didn't say anything, which I was doing right now since I wanted to be alone and just waited for this day to get over with.

Although everyone soon sat down in there seats when vlad king entered the room and told everyone to sit down and be quiet.

Vlad king: alright alright, settle down everyone. Today you all have a special class and I won't be present teach it, but you will have another teacher joining you to teach you and I'm sure you all know this teacher so behave! (Vlad king said, leaving the classroom as we were all leff alone)

It was quiet for abit, nobody didn't say anything as we expected the teacher would be in the classroom when vlad king left. We were left curious as to who this teacher was, it had to be some pro hero since this schools teachers were all pros so whoever it was I'll already know who it was since I do have plenty of information about any and possible every pro hero in japan.

Although my eyes widened when I heard the teachers voice, making me look up at the front of the class in anger as I knew who that was...

All might: IIIII AAAAAM HEEEEEEERE! (The voice was non other then all might, he said in his usual happy state as he went in the room dramatically) COMING THREW THE DOOR LIKE A HERO

Tsuburaba: wow, it's all might! (Tsuburaba smiled, seeing the number one hero in person)

Kaibara: this is such a one in a life time opportunity!

The whole class were excited, seeing the number one hero in person, which would make any student in this school except for one...me. I stared at all might with hateful eyes, seeing the man that helped get me stuck here. Of all the heroes I studied, he was a difficult one to figure out. He was always cheerful and smiled fight he faced and when I tried to track him down to find out if he atleast had any selfish desires or any greedy behavior but he always manage to get out of my sight by either running or jumping fast and far away.

Ofcource he wasn't in the clear yet, he had something to hide and I wanted to figure it out. Because I couldn't find any bad or selfishness, I'm not gonna call him a good hero yet until he fully proven himself, yes he spared me from being murdered by the fiery devil that is endeavor, but it's not enough to fully convince me.

I stare at all might angrilly, he walked in the front of the class as the whole class admired him...fools, don't know the real truth about heroes.

All might: hello class 1b! Good to see you all! Today is gonna be a treat for you all first years! You shall learn how to fight like real heroes and challenge your strengh of team work with each other like pros in action, now let's get into it! Todays lesson shall be a big challenge on you all! (All might yelled, pulling out a card that said the word "battle")

Everyone felt excited at this, ready to test there quirks out in whatever they have to fight as some felt scared that they were actually gonna fight for the first time in this school and a familiar praying mantis kid felt abit too excited as he smiled Evily, getting the chance to crush whoever he was gonna fight, but knowing him he would try to go after me.

Tetsutetsu: oh man fighting! A perfect way to test my strengh! (Tetsutetsu yelled, getting up from his seat and pumped his fist in the air, making me jump abit from the sudden burst of joy)

Kendo: it's the second day and were already about to do fight training, man I'm nervous (kendo said, scratching the back of her head in nervousness)

Kamakiri thoughts: perfect, another way I can put this quiet electric kid to dust! He'll never know what hit him! (Kamakiri smirked, turning his head to look at me as I was busy starring at all might to notice)