Lo'ak x Tsireya: Saviour Pt 1

Angst. I hate to do it (not really. kinda love it tbh.  i excell iin agnst)

Lo'ak has another fight with his dad. He's sick of it always happening and he wants help.

Quite a long one which is why it's split in two. This half is more angsty, the next will be the fluffier, still kinda angsty, happy ending. In fact, I could turn this into a whole book and Im not even kidding. This chapter could've have been another 2k words, but I thought that may have been a bit much. Actually - think of it like avatar 1! Half of the scenes have been cut out which would've made alot more sense to the story

Modern AU, everyones been aged up to their respective human ages, e.g. Lo'ak is 17, Neteyam 18, yadayadaya

T/W: mild mentions of suicide and mental illness

...

"Lo'ak! I always. Tell you! Why don't you ever fucking listen? Why can't you just do what your told?" Jake yelled. The Sullys were the only house in the street with the lights still on. Jake and Lo'ak were fighting again, in the kitchen. The other children had gone to bed, hours ago, but everyone knew they weren't sleeping. Neytiri sat at the kitchen table, drinking tea. She pretended to ignore the fight, but that was the only reason why she was there.

"I did do what you told me! You told me to make friends with those assholes, that's what I did! How the fuck is it my fault they decided to jump me? I told you that's the kind of shit they pull! I told you this would happen!" 

"That doesn't matter!"

"It does fucking matter, dad! How doesn't it matter? You expect me to make friends with the guys who beat the shit out of each other and then get upset when they do it to me?!" Lo'ak screamed. He drawled, "I just fucking made it into the club."

"Don't you swear at me, boy. You're already pushing it as it is. You keep using that language and you can leave."

"My jake," Neytiri whispered, warning her husband of the line he was about to cross. She was ignored.

"You want me to leave?! I bet you'd like that. No more fuck-up to ruin your life? To shame you? I could kill myself and you wouldn't give a fuck! You would be happy. Because you don't care about me really. You just care about having someone to take out your anger!"

"You heard what I said! And again you don't fucking listen! I give you a chance to pull your thick head in and you abuse it. You..." Jake shook with anger, his voice rough from screaming. "You can get the fuck out of my house."

"Jake." Neytiri stood from her chair.

"I don't listen? I don't listen? Didn't you hear what I just said? Don't you have anything to say?" Lo'ak threw his arms in the air in exasperation.  "Fine. Fine, I'll leave. And I'm never fucken' coming back. Good job, Dad. Your such a good father."

"Lo'ak, don't leave, please." Neytiri begged. She turned towards Jake, threatening, "You need to stop."

Lo'ak kept walking.

"Good fucking job, dad! Gonna leave your kid in the storm? At 1am? Fucking good one. Really says a lot. Oh my fucking god."

"Lo'ak!" Neytiri called.

 Lo'ak slammed the front door behind him, the vibrations running through the whole house. 

Jake sighed, fists clenched. He was breathing heavy.

"You," Neytiri breathed, "Need to go and get that boy before we never see him again."

Jake rolled his eyes and groaned before following Lo'ak, also slamming the door. Neytiri sighed and placed the back of her hand against her forehead, eyes filling. How has this happened to her favourite boys? She breathed slowly, recalling back her tears, drying her eyes.