𝘄𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲

Summer of '96present day

Summer of '96
present day

"Ivy lets go!" Lorraine yelled. "I'm coming." Ivy said as she finished tying her shoelaces on her black converse. She walked out her bedroom. "Move Isaak." She pushed her little brother's head as he skated on his scooter. He fell over and glared at her. "Mom! Ivy pushed me!" He yelled. Ivy rolled her eyes. "Mom, after my therapy session can I go hangout with the guys?" Ivy asked as she watched her mother put her braids up in a ponytail.

"Is that white boy gonna be there?" Lorraine asked. "Fourthgrade?" Ivy tilted her head. "No, the blonde hair dude." "Ah you mean FS? Yeah, most likely." Ivy shrugged. "Than no." Lorraine grabbed her purse. "Imani watch your brother!" She shouted. "Yes, Ma'am." Imani yelled back. "Why not?" Ivy asked as they left the house.
"Because he's bad news."

"No, he isn't. He's just an ahole at times." Ivy said as they walked to their 1993 Honda Accord. "He's the one that put you in the hospital Ivy." Lorraine said as she opened the car door and got in. Ivy groaned as she walked to the passenger side and got in. "That was almost a year ago. His parents paid for the medical bills." "And?"

"And? That means they cared and FS got his car taken for two months! He apologized as well with his parents!" Ivy argued. Lorraine sighed. "Will Ray be there?" "Of course. He barely lets me be close to FS nowadays." Ivy crossed her arms. "Well good. As long as Ray is there, you can go. After your appointment and you take your meds."

"Thank you!"

"Yo, yo." Ivy yelled as she walked into the clothing store. The crew sitting on the couches in the corner of the building with Ruben sitting on the floor in front of the tv. "Hey what's good, mommy." FS smiled as she walked over to them. Walking past a kid who was looking through magazines.

Ray glancing at FuckShit for a second before looking back at Ivy. "Hey." Fourthgrade and Ruben waving as they continue to watch the tv. "Nothing, nothing. Whatcha ya watching?" Ivy asked as she crashed next to Fourthgrade and laying on her back with her head in his lap. "Watching these guys skate in Paris." Ruben said. "Mm." Ivy hummed as she looked at the tv.

"Yo, these are in Paris. Eating nice dinners. Staying at nice hotels." Ray said as he focused on the tv. "I've been to France before. Those niggas are assholes." Fuckshit said as he leaned back. "Yeah, but you went with your parents like imagine if that was us." Ray said as FuckShit rolled his eyes.

"Then we be a bunch of niggas in Paris." Ivy laughed.

~

Finally a update. These chapters are most likely gonna be short. Maybe 700 words max so I hope yall dont mind but yeah !!

Stay safe and kind !!

Xoxo,