"Where you get him from?" Tray asked, climbing to the end of the bed. "My brother know a plug."

"How much?"

"2000$."

"That's crazy man." Tray put his fingers down, Duke trudged over and sniffed them before nibbling at them a bit. "He like me."

"His friendly ass need to quit all that, bite his ass Duke." She snapped, Duke instantly began to bite Tray who hissed. "Move lil bad ass dog." He pushed him, pulling his arm back up, Duke began to bark.

"Shut the fuck up!" Syd thumped his nose, he began growling and she chuckled. "Ima have his ass chasing away mailman's."

"Ain't you a mailman?"

"No, I told you that was a one time thing." She reminded him, he hummed. "Sound like a mailman."

"How does driving trucks sound like a mailman?"

"Uh, because mailmen drive trucks and deliver shit. You just drop it off."

"I ain't no damn mailman though."

"Whatever."

~

"Girl move ya leg." Syd insisted, Honey moved her legs and allowed Syd to scoot into bed behind her, she pulled Honey's back into her and kissed her shoulder.

"What you do today before I got here?"

"Watched games with Tray."

"Have you eaten?"

"Earlier, before you got here."

"What you eat?"

"Taco's."

"And ain't save me any?"

"No, you know you wouldn't want any anyway. I was about to cook for you but you came and dragged me up here." She explained, Syd hummed. "You right, I've already gained 3 pounds eating ya' cooking. I'm tryna stay a good 160." She stated, Honey hummed.

"You need to gain weight, you're little as hell."

"I'm appropriate size for someone who's 6'3-6'4."

"Girl how the fuck are you even that big." Honey turned around to her, she chuckled. "You're big too."

"I'm 5'7, that's big but like.. you're 6 foot." She tried explaining, Syd hummed and began messing with her bonnet. "Stop, I don't have time to fix it back to how I like it."

"So picky."

"And I picked you."

"I mean, who wouldn't."

"Girl bye, you barley made it." Honey replied, she chuckled. "Girl please, you knew you wanted me from the time you opened that door."

"And if I did?" She asked, glancing down at Syd's lips. "Here you go teasing and shit." She stated, Honey giggled. "You ain't gone do nothing no way." Honey continued, Syd glanced at the time which read 9. She sighed.

"Girl bye." She stated, descending down but Honey shook her head. "No ma'am, you're not leaving me horny again. You've been doing that all week." She stated, Syd chuckled.

"You don't ever let me know that."

"I don't??"

"Nah, you cum and just act like you done went 5 rounds nonstop." Syd mugged her, she hummed. "Girl, I only do that because you like overstimulating."

"Ain't my fault ya' pussy real sensitive." Syd replied, Honey just shook her head. "Move, I'm not playing."

"Girl come on before Duke start whining." Syd insisted, pulling her shorts down. Honey bit her finger while watching as Syd pulled off her underwear.

"And you already wet, acting like you ain't want me to." She stated, her thumb began rubbing Honey's clit in circles as she leaned up and gave her a kiss.

Ya mouth on the wrong thing.

"You said you was eating my pussy, not playing with it." Honey broke the kiss, Syd gripped her face and brought their lips back together, she smacked Honey's clit which made her gasp.

"Shut up before I edge ya' ass." She mumbled against her lips, Honey whined and Syd sighed, going back down to her pussy.

She spit on her clit and began sucking on it, sliding her fingers inside Honey who let her head fall back. "Look at me." Syd demanded, fiercely flicking her tongue across Honey's clit, Honey looked back down with her bottom lip between her teeth.

The sight making Syd stop. "Sydney!" Honey whined, Syd raised up, her erection poking through her sweats as she shook her head. "Ima see you later, girl." She said after Honey sat, frozen for a minute while staring at her sweats.

"No, come here." She insisted, Syd shook her head while slipping on her slides, she readjusted her sweats before giving Honey one last look before she grabbed Duke and left.

~