VI. Playing with my Sister

Începe de la început

The two shared a subtle look and stared at me.

Being a cupid of love, I smiled at the two with a proud heart.

I hope you have a pretty love.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

THINGS ARE GETTING MESSED UP. Two years have passed since the birthday party. I safely turned 10 years old after the fateful meeting between my sister and the male lead.

"Now, shall we start the class?"

Because we are still young, basically just kids, Louis and I learned from the same teacher. For me, a 10-year-old who has the intelligence of an adult man, the level of the class I was taking was nothing.

Among them, my favorite thing was Math or Arithmetic time. Cosine or tangent or something like that.

I wish I could just study those two and drop the others but all the kids here are learning about the number of minutes and multiplication.

Among them, my favorite thing was memorizing the multiplication table.

"Teacher, I want to do what I did last time again today."

Miss Paddington, a tutor for me and Louis, was an excellent tutor who graduated from the Academy at the top of her class.

She, who believes in play-based learning, strongly observed my proposed multiplication game in class.

"I don't like it."

"Let's play with the multiplication table, Let's play with the multiplication table."

It will be challenging at first, but it will become incredibly easy once you get used to it. Unlike my brilliant skill, which was built up in a drinking game in my old days, Louis was weak with numbers.

"It's Ciel's victory again today. Louis, you need to work harder." Miss Paddington declared me the winner. So today, Louis lost to me and decided to listen to my orders.

"Miss Paddington is bad. I'm going to ask my mom to talk to you."

"You're still a kid, aren't you?"

It seems that this guy has not come to his senses yet, but Louis doing this was not unreasonable.

The eldest son, Theo, the heir to the Dukedom, is 16 years old this year. Brother Theo, who will have his coming-of-age ceremony soon, was solidifying his position not only by attending his successor's education, but also by observing Father at work.

And Isaac, contrary to his pretty face, has the gift for swordsmanship.

In the future, Theo will be in charge of Valentine's military power. If things go wrong, he'll raise an army, which could be dangerous.

Finally, Louis, despite the fact that his magical abilities pale in comparison to Clara's incredible talent, grew up as a force of darkness, engaging with dark forces, sharing knowledge with the dark side, and eventually becoming the novel's winner{1}. Even though that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

"Sister!"

As soon as the class was over, I ran to the room where my sister was studying. Until the novel began, Clara was nothing more than an ordinary aristocrat, who showed no special talent.

Ironically, Clara realizes her talent because of me and my mess.

According to the original story, at the end of the party, I had blatantly ignored, persecuted, and condemned Clara for being an adopted child.