4 month check up

It's Wednesday morning they wake up at 8:30 to get ready for Zatima's check up.
Fatima: Good morning baby.
Zac: Good morning my love, how'd you sleep?
Fatima: Good bae wbu?
Zac: I slept.
Fatima: Awwww this gonna be a day cause I'm pretty sure that she's gong to have to get some shots today.
Zac: Awwww hell I wasn't ready he saids jokingly
Fatima: It'll be fine, she's just going to need some extra love today that's all.
Zac: Yea we got it. Team work makes the dream work baby.
Fatima: Yes it does, I like that she laughs.
Zac: oh yea.
Fatima starts to get up but Zac stops her. He pulls her towards him.
Fatima: Zac don't start I see you trying to start something. Smiling
Zac: Ok ok you right I am just let me taste it real quick.
Fatima: Zac really we don't have a lot of time.
Zac: I know, I'll be quick I promise. I just want you to start off with a good morning that's all.
Fatima: Man hurry up. If you don't make me cum in 10 mins then oh well.
Zac: Why you playing with me Fatima, you know damn well I can make you cum in 5.
Fatima has on a her night shirt so it's easy access anyways. Zac starts to kiss on her & then he goes down to her pussy he moves her panties to the side she's already soaked he goes in with his tongue mmm he moans your so sweet he tongue fucks her she's moaning & pushes his head in it fuuuccckkk Zac yes baby eat that shit mmmmm right there Zaddy he starts to suck on her clit oooooh fuck she saids she's get getting closer he puts in a finger & puts his face back in it. Fatima starts to breathe faster Zac knows she's very close to cumming he doesn't stop he actually goes faster shhhhiiittt Zac she saids as she's cumming. Mmmm he licks up all her juices he saids now get up before we're late.
Fatima: I was minding my business & here you go with the let me taste it real quick. She laughs.
Zac: And you didn't turn it down either. Now did ya?
Fatima: I sure didn't not, when you eat it like you do.
Zac: Right he laughs. Your starting to taste sweeter by the way.
Fatima: I hope that it's a good thing.
Zac: It most definitely is baby. Later on tonight I want it again.
Fatima: We will see.
Zac: I said what I said.
Fatima looks at him & saids you know what.
Zac: I'm playing.
Fatima: Yea yo ass better be.
Zac goes to use the bathroom & then he brushes his teeth & he starts to get ready he puts on joggers a t-shirt & his j's. He picks up Zatima kisses her changes her & dresses her. Fatima laid out her clothes & packed her diaper bag last night so all they had to do was grab it & go. Fatima gets out the shower & gets dressed quickly.
Zac: Babe I'll meet you downstairs.
Fatima: Ok baby I'm coming.
It's now 9:15 they pack up the car Zac straps Zatima in, Fatima sits in the back with Zatima so that she can feed her on the way to her appointment. 20 mins they arrive at the pediatrician. They go inside sign in & wait to be called.  20 mins later
Nurse: Zatima Taylor
Fatima gets up grabs the diaper bag & Zac picks up the car seat they follow the nurse back to a weighing table. She weighs & measures Zatima & then they head back to a room.
Nurse: Awww she's beautiful I see where she gets her looks from looking at Zac.
Fatima slightly annoyed but saids thank you.
Zac: Thank you I just have strong genes I guess.
Nurse: You guys having anymore?
Fatima: Yes we are I'm almost 20 weeks with a baby boy.
Nurse: Awwww congrats she said as she leaves out the doctor will be in shortly.
Fatima: Wow women are bold asf these days I swear. Zac she almost caught 1.
Zac: Calm down baby I'm all yours. He leans in to kiss her.
Fatima shakes her head.
The doctor comes in & saids hello everyone how is everything?
Fatima: Great doc nothing to complain about.
Zac: Yea everything is good.
Doc: Ok let me check this little 1 out. Can you undress her to her diaper please?
Fatima: Yea sure
Doc: ok let's have a look hey pretty girl she saids to Zatima. Zatima smiles at her.
Doc: ok everything looks good she will be getting 3 shots today. I will send the nurse in. See you all in 2 months for her 6 month check up. Y'all take care.
Fatima & Zac thanks doc
Zac: oh no babe she's going to scream I can't handle it.
Fatima: I'll hold her legs down & after the shots are over I'll hand her to you for you comfort her deal?
Zac: Tears up ok
Fatima: Awwww babe she's going to be fine.
The nurse comes in with the shots.
Nurse: Who's going to hold baby girl down?
Fatima: Me
Nurse: ok here we go on 3 1,2,3
Zatima screams & Zac looses it
Fatima rubs his back
Nurse: I'm so sorry baby girl 2 more to go
She does the last 2 quickly Zatima screams again Fatima picks her up rubs her lil back & plants kisses on her.
Fatima: It's ok mama we're sorry.
Nurse: I'm all done just keep a eye on her check her temp & give her Tylenol.
Fatima: Ok thanks Fatima hands Zatima to Zac.
Nurse: you all are free to go take care.
Fatima sits down she starts to feel a lil dizzy.
Zac: Babe you ok? Looking concerned.
Fatima: Yes I just got a lil dizzy but I'm fine.
Zac: ok you sure I'll dress her so we can go.
Fatima: ok babe, Fatima sits down.
Zac grabs everything & they leave. Zac straps in Zatima & helps Fatima in the car.
Fatima: We gotta grab food & go back home. Let's go to Starbucks.
Zac: Sure thing whatever you want.
Fatima: babe I'm going to throw up.
Zac pulls over & Fatima throws up.
Zac: Oh no babe you ok?
Fatima: Yea I just need food & rest.
Zac: ok I got you.
They get their Starbucks & then go home. Zac will have his hands full today both of his girls are not feeling their best. He helps Fatima out the car grabs Zatima & they go inside.
Fatima: I just wanna eat & lay down.
Zac: ok I got you & her baby.
Fatima: Thanks baby I appreciate you, I love you & I'm so lucky to have you.
Zac: Your welcome but you don't have to thank me it's my duty as a husband & father to take care of y'all forever. Fatima sits on the couch & Zac takes Zatima out of her car seat & puts her in her bassinet.
Zac: You think you can eat bae?
Fatima: I think so.
Zac: ok here's your food, after you eat I want you to rest ok.
Fatima: yes baby I am thank you.
Zac sits beside her & they start to eat.
Zac: You feeling any better babe?
Fatima: I think I'm good babe I just needed to eat.
Zac: ok good you wanna go to sleep down here or do you wanna go upstairs?
Fatima: I'll probably just nap here on the couch i don't wanna wake her she's out for now.
Zac: ok I'm going to play my game while y'all rest & I'll be keeping my eyes on y'all.
Fatima: ok baby I love you.
Zac: I love you too.
Fatima lays down on the couch & Zac lays a throw blanket across her & kisses her on her forehead. Fatima drifts off to sleep.
Zac starts to play his game.
Zac phones rings
Zac takes a deep breathe cause it's Deja.
Zac: hey Deja what's up?
Deja: I was calling to tell you that I need to bring you your keys to your house & y'all can move in whenever your ready everything is good to go congrats.
Zac: Great thanks for calling Deja I appreciate it.
Deja: Also if you wouldn't mind I would like to help y'all sell your place once you move out?
Zac: Ok bet I will get back to you on that, bring the keys by around 5.
Deja: ok Zac byeeee
Zac shakes his head & hangs up. Zatima is fussy he picks her up & goes to the kitchen to make her bottle.
Fatima: babe do you need me?
Zac: No babe you rest I got her she good we good.
Fatima: ok baby, she dozes back off to sleep.
Zac: Come on baby girl let daddy change you before I feed ya. Zac changes her while they wait for the bottle to warm up. 20 mis later Zatima is back to sleep. Zac plays his game. 3 hours past it's now 4. Zac had actually fell asleep too. Zatima wakes up 1st & Fatima gets up to get her.
Zac wakes up babe how you feeling?
Fatima: Much better just hungry now.
Zac: Want pizza been a min since we had that?
Fatima: yea meat lovers & wings too.
Zac: Copy I got you.
Fatima feeds Zatima & sings to her.
Fatima: babe she is a lil warm I need the thermometer please.
Zac: yes baby where is it?
Fatima: It's upstairs in her room on the shelf.
Zac goes to get the thermometer.
Fatima is burping Zatima.  Zac comes back downstairs.
Fatima: Thank you babe.
Zac: your welcome.
Fatima takes her temp it's 99.
Fatima: babe we're going to have to give her meds babe & keep a eye on her.
Zac: ok baby we got this. Side bar Deja is coming by at 5 to bring the keys to the house she said that we can move in whenever we're ready.
Fatima: ok babe sounds good I'm excited I can't wait.
Zac: me too baby.
Fatima: Can you run up & grab her Tylenol?
Zac: Yes I got you.
Fatima: Thanks baby.
The door bell rings it's the food.
Zac: I got the door.
Fatima is rocking Zatima she's starting to fall back to sleep.
Zac tips the delivery guy & grabs the food.
Zac: Thanks bro
Zac: Babe you ready to eat?
Fatima: Yes babe you want me to make our plates?
Zac: If you would like to you can if not I can do it.
Fatima: I really don't mind if you can put her in her bassinet that would be a big help.
Zac: Sure I got you.
Zac walks over to Fatima & picks up Zatima & puts her in her bassinet. Fatima goes to the kitchen to wash her hands & makes their plates.
The door bells rings Zac goes to the door to open it.
Deja: Hey Zac
Zac: What's up Deja can I get the keys & you can go we're about to eat?
Deja: Yes here you go Zac.
Fatima: Hey Deja bye Deja she saids dryly.
Deja: Bye girl cute baby btw.
Fatima: Thank you.
Zac: ok Thank you see you later.
Deja hands Zac the keys & she leaves. Zac locks the door. They sit down & they eat.
Fatima: She always be trying it babe I swear.
Zac: I know baby f her I wanna eat & relax.
Fatima: I'm so happy that we got the keys babe leans in to kiss Zac. Thank you baby.
Zac: Me too & your welcome baby.
They talk & eat.
Zac: So I was thinking in about 6 weeks we should move. What ya think?
Fatima: Sounds good babe I like it.
Zac: I'm going to call my ppl to get it all set it all up. So there's is nothing for us to do but move in & start living in it.
Fatima: I like that.
Zac: What else do you like? Smirking
Fatima: Zac don't start why you always gotta take it there being nasty?
Zac: ok ok ok I'm playing, come here tho & give Daddy some lovin. Don't just say ya love me & don't show me.
Fatima: But don't I always show it?
Zac: You do I just want a lil extra.
Fatima: I bet you do, Zac you are something else she saids while smiling.
Zac: Yea I am but ya love me.
Fatima: You damn right I do.
Zac: I love you more.
Fatima: oh yea show me then.
Zac: Come here then.
They go over to the couch.
Zac: lay down & let me show.
Fatima: Yes daddy
Zac pulls her panties to the side & eats her pussy until she cums & then they fuck until they both cum.
Zatima wakes up luckily they just finished.
Fatima goes over & picks her up. 
Zac: hey daddy's girl. You think we should check her temp again bae?
Fatima: Yes I'm about to do that now.
Zac: I already know I'm going now to warm up her bottle I got you.
Fatima: Good job daddy you be on it.
Zac: Yes Ti I got it by now.
Fatima: I see & I like that.
Zac: Oh really u do?
Fatima: Yes I do.
Zac: We should head upstairs now & shower.
Fatima: Yea I think that's a good idea.
They get Zatima & go upstairs. She is sound asleep they put her in her bassinet.
They shower together & get into bed.
Fatima: Babe thank you for today you were amazing I just wanted to tell you that, everything you do never goes unnoticed & I thank you & appreciate you very much husband.
Zac: You are most welcome my love & I appreciate you too Wifey, I love you.
Fatima: I love you more. Good night Mr. Taylor.
She leans up to kiss him.
Zac: Good night Mrs. Taylor.
They fall asleep.

Zatima ❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara