Curse Of The Black Spot- Finale

"You can't send me back. It's too late. We're a hundred miles from home." The boy states

"It's dangerous here. There's a monster aboard. She leaves a mark on men's skin." The captain replies

"The black spot?" The boy asks

The Boy shows the palm of his hand. There's a black spot. The captain grabs his son's hand. The Boy coughs.

A little later, Florence, Amy, the Doctor and Rory are sitting while the pirates stand. Rory rubs the spot on his palm.

"There's nothing wrong with the boy. He has no scars." The captain states.

"Yep. Ignore my last theory." The Doctor replies.

"He has his good days and his bad days." Amy states.

"Mostly bad days." Florence states

"50/50." Amy says.

"90/10." Florence says.

"It's not just blood. She's coming for all the sick and wounded. Like a hunter chooses the weakest animal." The Doctor states.

"Ok, look He's got a fever!" Amy states.

"The siren knows it. Humans. second-rate. Damage too easily. It's only a matter of time before everyone gets bruised. My ship. it can sail us all away from here. You and me, we fetch it. Let's go." The Doctor states.

(The Doctor stands)

(The captain pulls out pistol)

"You're not the Captain here, remember?" He states

The Boy opens one of the barrels to reveal water. The Siren reaches through with her arms. The Doctor forces the lid back on.

"The water's dangerous. That's how she gets through. One touch of her hand and you're a dead man!" The captain exclaims .

"We're all cursed if we stay aboard!" A pirate announces.

"It's not a curse. Curse means game over. Curse means we're helpless. We are not helpless! Captain, what's our next move?" The Doctor asks.

The captain drapes the pendant around the boy's neck.

"Wait with the boy." The captain orders.

"Captain we're all in danger here." A pirate announces.

"I said wait, and barricade the door after we've gone." The Captain orders.

"Sure you want to go?" Amy asks.

"We have to get Rory and Toby away. She's out there now, licking her lips, boiling a saucepan, grating cheese." The Doctor exclaims.

"Just remember, if you get an itch, don't scratch too hard." Amy tells the Doctor.

"We've all got to go some time." The Doctor shrugs.

Amy and Rory exchange a look, remembering what they saw in Utah. Florence takes a deep breath.

"Not you though. Never you." She states.

"You're being sentimental, thats a change." The Doctor tells her.

"Have to keep you on your toes somehow. You need balance." Florence states.

"Yes M'am." The doctor replies.

"Could get used to that." Florence states.