Finale

(The light goes out then back in an instant.)

"Oh, my God. They've moved." Amy calls out.

(The Doctor runs down the passage, and it is filled statues coming towards them.)

"They're Angels. All of them." The Doctor

"But they can't be." River refuses.

"Clerics, keep watching them." The Doctor states

(He runs back to a vantage point of the main cavern. All the statues are climbing up towards them.)

"Every statue in this Maze, every single one, is a Weeping Angel. They're coming after us." The doctor says.

"But there was only one Angel on the ship. Just the one, I swear." River exclaims.

"Could they have been here already?" Amy asks.

"The Aplans. What happened? How did they die out?" The doctor questions.

"Nobody knows." River states.

"We know." The Doctor replies.

"They don't look like Angels." Octavian says.

"And they're not fast. You said they were fast. They should have had us by now." Amy says.

"Look at them.They're dying, losing their form." The Doctor states.

"They must have been down here for centuries, starving." Florence says, the Doctor nods.

"Losing their image?" Amy asks.

"And their image is their power. Power. Power!" The doctor exclaims.

"Doctor?" Amy questions.

"Don't you see? All that radiation spilling out the drive burn. The crash of the Byzantium wasn't an accident, it was a rescue mission for the Angels. We're in the middle of an army, and it's waking up." The doctor calls out.

"We need to get out of here fast." River exclaims.

"Bob, Angelo, Christian, come in, please. Any of you, come in." Octavian states.

"It's Bob, sir. Sorry, sir."

"Bob, are Angelo and Christian with you? All the statues are active. I repeat, all the statues are active." Octavian states.

"I know, sir. Angelo and Christian are dead, sir. The statues killed them, sir."

(The Doctor grabs Octavian's walkie-talkie.)

"Bob, Sacred Bob, it's me, the Doctor." The doctor announces.

"I'm talking to-" Octavian begins to say.

"Where are you now?" The doctor asks.

"I'm talking to my-" Octavian begins to say again.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up." The Doctor exclaims.

"I'm on my way up to you, sir. I'm homing in on your signal."

"Ah, well done, Bob. Scared keeps you fast. Told you, didn't I. Your friends, Bob. What did the Angel do to them?" The doctor asks.

"Snapped their necks, sir."

"That's odd. That's not how the Angels kill you. They displace you in time. Unless they needed the bodies for something." The doctor states.

"Bob, did you check their data packs for vital signs? We may be able to initiate a rescue plan." Octavian states.

"Oh, don't be an idiot. The Angels don't leave you alive. Bob, keep running. But tell me, how did you escape?" The doctor asks.