sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ『4/5』✓

Start from the beginning

"You have people," Derek said, making me look back at him, "Even if you don't know it," he tilted his head, "From what I could tell Gideon would be very happy if something happened with you," he shrugged, "I don't know you, and profiling you is extremely difficult," we both laughed, "But I can tell you know what you're doing..."

"Yeah," I shrugged back at him, "I should probably go," I started getting up from my chair after clipping Spence's ankle holster under my pant legs, "I'll see you after?" I asked Derek, he had been assigned to stay in the office with Elle as direct communication.

"Yeah," Derek nodded, "You will..." he paused to look at me even though my focus had shifted once again, this time out the door and into the hallway where Spence was standing, fidgeting with his hands, "You'll be okay." Derek placed his hand into my upper arm, sending shivers up my shoulder from the unexpected touch.

"I know," I broke my focus from Spencer, "This isn't my first rodeo." I laughed a little, trying to lighten the mood as best as possible as I stood up, his hand immediately flying off my shoulder.

『 Main POV 』

After Angel's "good lucks" with Derek in the big glass room she grabbed his jacket, which he had offered her and went out the door which has been propped open by one of the chairs. She started walking into the main office space and then started to walk slightly more left towards Spencer.

"Oh," he gasped once she came up to him, he hadn't noticed her until she was inches away, "Hey," he cleared his throat, closing the files in hand, "Everything okay? Did Morgan mic you?" he looked down at her, looking for any kind of wires.

"Yeah, he did," Angel nodded, "And he did a great job," she added once not noticing any wires as well, "So...are we ready to go?" she asked him after an uncomfortable pause, "I hear your my ride." she smirked.

"We-well Hotch is," he stammered through, avoiding eye contact with her as best as he could, "But yes, I'm in the car...as well," he finally caught her eyes, "He's uh," he cleared his throat, "He's waiting outside."

"Alright then," Angel snickered at his stammering and nervousness, "Shall we?" she asked, stretching an arm out pointing to the front door, receiving a quick nod from Spencer as he gathered his stuff.

Reaching the small red car they picked out to use, they could spot Hotch sitting in the driver's seat, staring down at the office white steering wheel in front of him. He threw out a single nod to Angel and Spencer once he noticed them, turning his sunglasses towards the steering wheel once again. Spencer went to the back seats where they had a small radio set up to communicate back to the office to Derek, Elle and Gideon.

They had a couple or locations pinpointed in their geographical profile of the unsub that Spencer had created earlier that day. After driving through two of them with no luck, they reached the third location. It was spread through three blocks, a hunting zone for the Unsub since it was conveniently for him and unfortunately for the victims a hot spot for picking up women in the area.

They had Garcia pull the live security footage for the three blocks and report to them from a phone call on what was happening. Derek had called in as well, Garcia was sharing the footage back at the office. All of them waited until they saw an unbelievably dusty, grey, pick up truck pull up to one of the blocks.

They had to send out Angel immediately at risk that someone were to get there first and their plan would be completely torn apart. Once she got the cue, Angel took off her jacket and threw it into the back, Spencer caught it and placed it carefully.

"We'll be there the entire time," Hotch reassured as he handed her an extremely small and see through ear piece that she immediately put it, "Press this once he drives off," he pointed to one of the things Spencer clipped to her overalls, "It'll give us your location immediately."