—————————————————-

I wake up the next morning in the bed with Zoe.Right last night I carried her to her bed.I sit up and Zoe plays with my finger

."You're up early"She says yawning."I am meeting my father".

Her eyes go wide and says "You don't talk about him"."He is just..not a good father".

She nods her head and says "Seems like we have that in common".I kiss her forehead and grab my hoodie.

"I'll see you later okay,Beautiful?".

She nods her head and I put some pants on before walking out of her dorm.I rush over to my dorm and quickly shower.

I put on a skirt with a sweater and heels before looking in the mirror.I eat a bowl of cereal and look at the time.

Wow I really just got ready in 30 minutes.Record time in my opinion.I grab my phone and my keys befor tossing the cereal bowl in the sink.

I walk out of the dorm room before getting on the elevator.It opens and reveals Zoey still in her pjs.She looks up from her phone and looks at me.

"Fuck".I smirk and she licks her bottom lip."Zoe baby".

"Yes?"She asks breathless.

She was still staring at my outfit."I need to get out of the elevator".

She snaps out of it and does a sidestep.I peck her on the lips before waving bye.Don't worry,Zo,I'll get you your money.

——————————————————-

I walk into the Carrington Corporate office and the receptionist looks at me.

"Welcome back, Ms.Carrington.How can I help you?"."My father in?".

"Yes.He's in his office"."Thanks".

I walk out of the lobby and walk over to the elevators.I press the top floor and it closes.Let's see how I will go about this..Maybe I will just come clean and blackmail him..

Or.Or I could just jump right into it.What should I do?The doors open and I step out.

"Good afternoon Banks"Anne,The receptionist says."Hi Anne.Where is my father?".

"In his office"."Great.Thanks".

I walk pass her and to the back of the office.Through his clear glass windows I could see he was doing paperwork.A lot of people say me and my mother look alike.

We both had blonde hair and blue eyes.I was her twin but I had my fathers personality.While I had at least a heart,my father was cold.

It was shocking my mother put up with him.I still find it crazy he even had a mistress.I push open the door not even bothering to knock.He looks up and he narrows his eyes.

"Banks.You didn't tell me you were coming"."I decided to surprise you father".

I walk over to the chair and sit down across from him.He drop his pen and looks at me.

"To what do I owe the pleasure"."I need your help with something".

"I'm not giving you more money for you buy clothes again"."Hmm tempting.I'm sure as a member of the board you are aware of Zoe Hassan's situation".

"I can't just admit her without money,Banks"."But you're rich".

His eyes go wide and he says "You want me to pay for her tuition?Are you insane?I don't even know that girl"."That girl is my girlfriend".

He looks at me shocked and says "You don't have a girlfriend"."Actually I do.We just started dating".

"Maybe it's for the best.We both know you would've broken the poor girls heart"."Like you will do with mom?".

"And why would your mothers heart be broken?I loved her until the day she died".

I give him a look and his eyes go wide.

"I would hate to give tabloids these photos I found about your other child.That you have been stealing your companies money in order to pay for your 14 year old daughters luxury lifestyle"."How did you find out about that".

"Im a Carrington.I play dirty all the time".He growls and says "What is you want again?".

"I want you to pay for Zoe Hassan's tuition for the next year.Actually how about the rest of her time here".He narrows his eyes and says "You're joking".

"Dead serious".

He takes a deep breathe and says "And you will delete those photos and not say a word to anyone"."On my life".

I grab a folder I was holding and pull out a contract.

"Wow.You are my fucking daughter"he says annoyed."Just sign here.And here.And here.And then we have a deal.I expect Zoe's tuition paid by the end of the month".

He glares at me and says "Very well".

I watch as he signs the papers and I stand up.I grab it from him and smile."Pleasure doing business with you,Mr.Carington"."Get out of my office, Banks".

I smirk and grab my stuff before walking out.

Ahh nothing like the feeling of victory.Or maybe it's the feeling of having my father at his lowest point.Not my fault,he should've kept the girl better under wraps.

Or at least not take money from his company to fund her lavish lifestyle.

Seriously, what 14 year old girl need to have a pet store right behind the house?What a Spoiled brat.