During the storm Part II.

Start from the beginning

I can take him, he isn't at his full form yet. You tell yourself.

"And I have a spirit to seal" You say before quickly pulling a backup gun out of the side of your boot and shooting at him. Sukuna catches the bullet and snaps it in half like nothing, with a smug look on his face.

"Cute" He says opening his hand and dropping the pieces of the bullets. He lifts a finger and rocks begin lifting, following the movement of his finger. He flicks his finger and huge boulders come flying your way and you shoot them all making them explode before they make it to you while also dodging the rest of them.

A few of the tall trees shake slightly from the impact of the boulder crashing into them and the ground shakes. You stumble a bit and try to regain your footing but before you can Sukuna is already behind you, he grabs your wrist and twists it making you drop the gun.

He pulls you close into his chest before stepping on your gun and shattering it. "You said you fell in love with me? ..Liar." He growls before throwing you against a tree.

"Agh!" You groan from the sharp pain of your ribs and the back of your head colliding with the tree trunk.

He walks over to you as you struggle to get up and grips your hair and pulls your head back, he looks at your face, twisted in pain and agony as he drags you over to another tree trunk by your hair. He sits you up against the tree  and watches you as you're  trying to catch your breath with blood trickling down your nose and lips.

"You look so pretty when you're bleeding baby" He says gripping your jaw and running the tip of his tongue across the bottom of your bloody lip. He rises his fist to punch clean through your skull but you use your cursed energy and punch him in the chest so hard that he flies back.

Even though he lands on his feet, it gives you a few seconds to stumble onto yours. You lift your forearm and wipe the blood off of your face before he appears behind you, you swing at him and miss when he dodges quickly.

Sukuna swings at you but you mimic his exact move and he misses you by an inch, you grab his arm and fling him towards you and elbow him in the jaw, but it doesn't faze him and he punches you in the stomach sending you flying and landing on your ribs.

You cough up blood and turn onto your back slowly while groaning from the sharp pang in your side, it feels like someone hit you with a steel bat that was wrapped in barbed wire and nails. Sukuna stands over you in disappointment and almost disgust.

"You could have been a queen" he sighs looking down at your bloody nose and mouth mixed with sweat.

"I rather die" You groan out in pain.

"You've made your choice" He says.

Sukuna wraps his hand around your throat and lifts you up, he puts you up against the tree and releases your throat to let you breathe for a few seconds before he shoves his hand through your chest and rips your heart out the same way you did to him.

I'm so stupid.. How could I ever think that I could take on Ryomen Sukuna all by myself? I knew that I probably wouldn't survive but I didn't think that it would be this quick, and my friends?

What about my friends? Where are they? Did he do something to them? You think to yourself while your vision is becoming hazy.

"I didn't lie to you" You breathe out as the blood pouring out of your nose slows down. "I fell in love with you. And you hurt me.." You say holding your rib cage.

"I thought it was all real, you made me believe it was real" You whine with tears beginning to pool in your eyes.

"Liar." He says clenching his jaw.