Zola: Shut up!

Natasha: Tell me where the Red Room is.

Alexei: I have no idea.

Alondra: Seriously?

Alexei: Okay?

Natasha: Come on. You and Dreykov were like...

Alexei: Dreykov?

Natasha: Yeah.

Alexei: General Dreykov, my friend, huh?

Alexei: Gives me glory...

Alexei: Soviet Union's first and only super soldier. I could have been more famous than Captain America. Then he buries me in Ohio on that stupid mission. Three years! So tedious, boring me to tears. No offence, huh? Then puts me in prison for the rest of my life. Why, huh? Why? Why would he put me in... You know why? 'Cause maybe I want to talk about the withering of the state. Or maybe I don't like his hair or something and I say something casually about that. Maybe, you know, I want the Party to feel actually like a party instead of this sourpuss organisation. But instead, no. He puts me in prison for the rest of my life. He just runs off and hides, huh? I'm not even the one who, uh, you know... I'm not the one who killed his daughter.

Yelena: Great!

Yelena: Can we throw him out the window now?

Natasha: I think we should wait till we get to a higher altitude.

Yelena: All right.

Alexei: Why not ask Melina where it is?

Yelena: Wait, Mom Melina?

Zola: Whaaat.

Alondra: Oh she's your adopted mum.

Natasha: We thought she was dead.

Alexei: You cannot kill a fox that swift.

Natasha: Ew.

Alexei: What?

Alexei: She was the scientist, the strategist. I was the muscle. She worked directly for Dreykov far more than I ever did.

Natasha: Wait. Are you telling me that Melina is working for the Red Room present day?

Alexei: She works remotely outside St. Petersburg.

Yelena: Uh...

Yelena: I don't think we have enough fuel for St. Petersburg.

Alexei: No, we're good. We'll make it.

Alondra: We won't.

Zola: I'm not using my powers.

Yelena: Okay.

*The plane stops and crashes onto the ground.*

Alexei: You should've brought the Avengers' superjet.

Yelena: I swear, if I hear one more word from him, I will kick him in the face.

Natasha: He's the worst.

Alexei: Natasha. Natasha. Natasha. Come here, I want to ask you something. Come, it's important.

Natasha: What?

Alexei: Did he talk to you about me?

Natasha: What?

Alexei: Did he talk to you about me? You know, trading war stories?

Natasha: Who? What are you talking about?

Alexei: Captain America. My great adversary in this theatre of geopolitical conflict. Not so much a nemesis. More like a contemporary, you know? Coequal. I always thought there was a great deal of mutual respect...