Chapter 80.

The next morning Anakin left early and I paced around wondering what to do. Anakin was angry and I was worried. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know when to tell him about the baby. How would he take it?

I heard a knock on my door and froze. I had no idea who that could be. Padme? Lentira? I opened the door and saw Obi Wan standing outside in the hallway. My heart sunk. He wanted answers. It was too late anyways. There was nothing to hide anymore.

"Come in." I said quietly and he walked inside.

"Ivy, I know there's something you want to tell me." Obi Wan said.

I sat down on the couch and took a deep breath.

"I think you already know what's going on." I said looking at my hands.

"I think I do too, but I want you to tell me everything." Obi Wan said and he sat down next to me.

"Anakin-" I took a shaky breath. This was harder to admit than I thought. "Anakin and I have been together. Ever since Korith Mazi." I couldn't lift my eyes to meet his.

"What do you mean by together?" Obi Wan asked.

"We got married on Korith Mazi. We've been married this whole time." I said quietly.

"You've kept this a secret for over two years?" Obi Wan asked and I nodded.

"We knew if it got out then we'd be cast away from the Jedi. Neither of us wanted that, but we loved each other. I'm so sorry Obi Wan. I didn't mean for it to happen, it just did! We were alone and young and he liked me and I couldn't help but like him and it turned into love." I said, tears falling into my lap.

Obi Wan places a comforting arm around my shoulder.

"I should have known. I mean, it was very obvious that he liked you, you were harder to read than him, but I had a feeling you liked him as well. I noticed his late night outings but chose to ignore it. I had hoped he wasn't doing anything foolish." Obi Wan stroked his beard.

"What are your plans, now that you are with child?" Obi Wan asked.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Have you told him yet?"

I shook my head.

"I think you should. Anakin deserves to know. I do not think he'll want to stay with the Jedi though." Obi Wan said.

"That's what I'm worried about! He'll leave the Jedi! You guys need him to help end the war. Isn't he the chosen one?" I finally got the courage to look at him.

"It's Anakin's choice whether or not he wishes to stay with the Jedi. It's his choice also to leave." Obi Wan said.

"It's not a choice if they expell him. If they found out that we're together, there's no way they'll let him stay." I said.

"You're right. He most likely will be expelled, but if you wish it, the council won't have to know. If Anakin wants to stay with the Jedi, no one will know of your relationship. You'll obviously have to make up some story about the baby, but I will keep your secret." Obi Wan said quietly.

"You would do that?" I looked at him hopefully.

"Anakin is like my brother. He is a good person with a large heart. I do not agree with how he might have done things, but I will not be the one to stand in the way of his happiness. If he chooses to stay, I will never reveal what your have told me today. However, if he chooses to leave, I cannot make him stay." Obi Wan said.

I hugged him tightly. "Thank you Obi Wan, for everything." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"You have helped the Jedi in numerous ways, and you have given my best friend happiness. It's the least I could do for you. I only wish I could do more. Please, let me know if you need anything." Obi Wan said taking my hands in his.