"Is there anything you'd like to talk about?"

"No, not really. I mean, i just did so."

"Yes I understand, you can go."

"YAY!"

A little timeskip to the 'cel' (it's basically just a bedroom in the mountain but with a more secure door)

I woke up at 5 in the morning it was a routine for me, sleep late, wake up early. I went to the kitchen to get myself some food, it truely surprised me how much trust they had in me.

Once i got the food done i put it down on the kitchen island and sat down on a chair, when i finished i saw Wally walking towards me.

"Hello Wally!"

"DO YOU EVEN SLEEP?!"

"Calm down, you're going to wake up the rest, and yes."

"Right, sorry. But how long?"

"A few hours, i think... I was thought to be able to survive for almost 2 weeks without sleep, this is nothing."

Again, a week is 168 oh and the world record is 264 hours (without affects such as; memory loss, hallucinations, mood swings and loss of coordination)

"You should really get some sleep."

"I can't, I'm not able to. But why are you awake so early?"

"I don't know, just woke up. Wanna play some games?"

"What kind?"

"Hmmm, how about call of duty?"

"Sure, but don't cry when i beat you!"

"Ha! As if! I improved ya' know."

"So did i!"

Multiple hours pass and the others wake up to the sound of familiar cackling and the laughter of their speedster woke everyone up

The rest starts coming to the room to see the Robin and KF playing COD

"Seriously?"

"What it's a fun game." (R)

Wally wasn't talking, he was trying to find a tactic that he could win with

"Haha beat again, and you said you improved." (R)

"He did win once, he didn't succeed in that in the past." (Ar)

"I did! But so did you... Wait did you even play?"

"Well, no not really. But i did have to learn how to strategize on a whole another level."

Recognized 012 Black Canary

"Hello team!"

"Hey BC, what are you doing here?" (R)

"We're going to be training, would you like to join us Robin?" (BC)

"What are you going to do?"

"Just some sparring, and if you lose condition training too."

"Sure."

:) how. Many.Time. Skips. Am. I. Going. To. Do? (:

"Good luck, my friend." (Aq)

"You too."

I waited, it was the way i was trained. Wait for the attack, analyse your opponent. Back before this all happen I wouldn't have to analyze him but that was multiple years ago he must've gotten some new tricks up his sleeves- tattoos? I have no idea.