Indarias and Menogias joined in as you felt your breathing calm down, yet the emotion of fear still remained in your body as they stayed like that for a little bit.

Until they all moved away, asking you one-by-one a few questions which was if you were alright, you answered as Rex Lapis seemed to be smiling softly from the adorable sight yet he felt bad if he interrupted that moment.

'We must unfortunately begin soon... please do survive on me as my Yakshas...' Rex Lapis thought sadly, yet still smiled softly as he looked at all of the other Gods with a sense of anger.

Everybody moved away, preparing theirselves as they put their Yaksha Masks so that meant you had to as well, Alatus made sure his grip around your waist was tight enough to insure your safety.

You then noticed Guizhong enter the battlefield, including Ganyu with a woman you have never seen before, you were worried about Ganyu who appeared to not have a vision.

Everybody then remained quiet, deadly quiet that it gave you chills as the sun was nowhere to be seen, Rex Lapis then raised his hand, you stared in confusion until...

An enormous meteorite came striking down, aiming for a couple of Gods that were grouped together... murdering them brutally as the battle had began.

Many began attacking one another, either injuring each other or they get murderer brutally as you and the Yakshas followed Rex Lapis who was killing any God in his way.

There was a God sneaking up on Rex Lapis as you tried warning him, when a very strong gush of wind blew away the God and threw them into the water.

"My oh my, Morax~ you must be careful of your surroundings!" a male voice was heard, Rex Lapis rotated his head as he smirked at the male who spoke with him.

"Ah, Barbatos... why thank you for your help, yet shouldn't you be also worrying about your surroundings?" Rex Lapis spoke, raising a brow as he looked behind Barbatos.

Barbatos then chuckled as he looked behind him, demons approaching them as all of the Yakshas prepared for your battle except you, who still nervously observed.

"Not yet, my Yakshas... allow me and Barbatos to do this." Rex Lapis spoke, crossing his arms as his eyes glowed yellow, many meteorites came crushing down as it murdered the demons until more demons came to attack Rex Lapis and Barbatos.

"Allow me~" Barbatos cooed, Barbatos stuck his left hand out as another heavy gush of wind came by and it began moving the meteorites forward, it went too quickly that the demons couldn't react and got crushed by them.

"Heh! I say we make a perfect team, Morax!" Barbartos cooed, flattering his feathers as Rex Lapis sighed and crossed his arms, "Quiet now, otherwise I'll make you catch my meteorites." Rex Lapis spoke, Barbatos sweatdropped.

"I must head to Guyun Stone Forest... if you need my insistence, find me there with my Adepti." Rex Lapis spoke, running off as Barbatos watched male run off.

"Ugh... always the same, Morax." Barbatos spoke, before he was going to fly away, he made eye contact with you and the Yakshas as he winked at you.

You slightly blushed as Alatus noticed and approached you quickly, wrapping his arms around your waist as he glared in jealousy at Barbatos who chuckled and flew off quickly.

"Let's go to Guyun Stone Forest! We must help Rex Lapis by defeating the Demons!" Bosacius spoke, he began running off at full speed as the rest of you followed quickly.

All of you found Rex Lapis who appeared to be floating in the air, with his arms crossed as he sent mountain-sized spears down and killing loads of Gods and Demons as you felt chills going down your spine in fear.

"Spread out! Find any threat and immediately kill it!" Bosacius shouted, he jumped away as all of the other Yakshas did too, you were left alone as you jumped around.

You found some Demons below as you glared at them, summoning your Catalyst as it suddenly transformed, changing it's golden stick into a golden rope as sharp ice shards appeared on the sides of the platform of your Catalyst.

You landed, loud enough for the Demons to hear as they began running towards you, the golden rope then extended as you wrapped the golden rope around your hand.

Now throwing your Catalyst towards the demons as the sharp ice shards on the sides were slashing the demons and killing them brutally, blood spreading onto your clothing.

You took your mask off of to take a breathe as you chose to keep it off, you kept jumping around as you were looking for Rex Lapis until you saw more demons.

You continuously threw your weapon towards them as they died from the attack, unaware of the enormous shadow that was hovering over you...

"Y/A/N!" Alatus shouted, all of the Yakshas watching in fear as you looked up, noticing a enormous beast with 5 heads who seemed to be hovering over you.

"There is no way..." Indarias mumbled, clutching her hands as her fists began shaking in fear, "THAT'S OSIAL!" Bosacius shouted, the beast with 5 heads is now known as Osial.

Osial who has hovered you, got his tentacle out as it made it's way to you as you began panicking yet you couldn't move, the tentacle wrapped around you as Osial brought you towards him slowly.

The deadly silence scared you badly as you began breathing heavily, you were now face to face with Osial who appeared to be examining you, the heavy wind blowing.

Osial tilted his head to the side, you gasped as you narrowed your brows up, you couldn't believe this... but you understood what Osial was saying...

Osial was bringing you closer to him as you wiggled your arm out and tried reaching out for Osial until Osial's tentacle was cut off by a familiar mountain-sized spear.

Thankfully your arm wasn't cut off as your eyes widened, realizing you were going to fall in the water until somebody grabbed you to realize it was Rex Lapis...

"You... have no permission to grab my Yaksha from me, Osial."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - OOOOOO! IT APPEARS THAT OSIAL AND Y/N HAD THEIR FIRST EVER MEETING?! 😱 AND REX LAPIS IS MAD BECAUSE OSIAL ALMOST TOOK Y/N AWAY, AND REX LAPIS CONFIRMED TO BE Y/N'S PARENTAL FIGURE?! 😳🤭

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter! and please do stay tuned for Chapter 20!! Bye bye for now!! <33

Word Count - 1694