You are mine

Here is next os......

Let's start without any delay.....

==================================

Scene starts in shivi's bedroom.. She was sitting on the bed and lost in her own world...

Shivi's pov

Shivi's pov

Mujhe aisa kyu feel ho raha hai... Kyu main insecure feel kar rahi hoon... Mujhe pata hai mera mohsin mujhse bahut pyaar karta hai... Aur woh kabhi bhi mujhe cheat nhi kar sakta.... Phir bhi woh sab chize (things) kyu distrub kar rahi hai mujhe.... I think I should talk about it with mohsin... But what if he thought I doubted his love.... Ya phir use lage ki main bahut hi childish behave kar rahi hoon... Nhi shivi ye mat kar tu to mature hai na... Ha ab main mature behave karungi nhi to jo unhonne kaha woh sach ho jayega....

Pov end

Thinking this she slept.... Actually she was waiting for mohsin's call or message as he didn't call her or message her in the whole day...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

*Next morning*

Shivi wake up due to sunrays which are coming from the window.. First she checked her phone in hope that mohsin has message her... But her bad luck he didn't message her or call her....she got sad thinking like he doesn't want to have conversation between them...

Scene shift to Mohsin's room

Mohsin was sleeping after late night shoot... He come hotel late at night... It was around 2:30 am when he reached hotel... He thought that he will call her tomorrow and slept peacefully... He doesn't have any idea about her side story...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Next morning🌞

He wake up with a pleasant smile on his lips as he woke up after watching romantic dream about them... (🙈🙈🙈)

He freshen up and call her...