16 - Calculations

Start from the beginning

'Well, I better get started. I can train my agility at the same time too.'

Matt ran through the streets at a decent speed. At this point, he could probably start a career as an amateur athlete. His speed was 20% faster than the average person, which was a good start if he really considered that career.

If all of his stats got to 20, he could probably be able to have a solid career in any he chose. Though, with the system going public, he didn't know if careers would even matter soon.

He finished delivery after delivery but of course, no new quests started since he had already finished a quest for this. As the sun was starting to set, his agility finally leveled up on the third order.

__________

[Training Successful]

+1 Agility

__________

As this notification showed up, his speed picked up slightly as his legs felt less tired.

'Not bad. I've been getting a decent amount of stats lately.'

He glanced down at his legs noticing how they looked a little stronger as well as he continued to his next drop off.

'I'm not really tired. If I can do a ton of deliveries tonight, then that'll just mean I won't have to do as many in the next few days. And my agility will only keep increasing, which means it should get easier.'

As he was running, he suddenly heard another ding which surprised him.

__________

[Training Successful]

+1 Strength

__________

His muscles became a little more defined and the weight of the food he was carrying became lighter.

'Oh damn. I guess carrying enough food last night and tonight was enough to give me a strength. I was only really thinking about agility. Well, it probably won't be as easy to get another one, since the food isn't really that heavy.'

Matt finished his 7th delivery and decided to sit on a park bench to regather some of his energy. With his strength and agility, he wasn't too tired, but resting couldn't hurt anything.

He casually browsed through his stats again and noticed his health was back to full.

'Regeneration! I kinda forgot completely about health, since I never got hurt. I wonder if that was just my natural regeneration, or is it accelerated? Maybe I should test it at some point. It would be useful to know.'

He swiped through his menu, looking at his quests and skills, before closing his menu.

'I might as well cash out on my delivery money. I think 7 deliveries are enough for now. It's getting a bit late.'

He yawned and then checked his phone.

[10:34 PM]

'Yeah, I should probably go home. Maybe one more delivery though.'

He clicked the cash-out button on his app and then saw his rent quest update:

[$223/800]

'That was a good haul, but I think I'll do one more!'

He sat up from the bench, excited. He was filled with energy again and ready to go.

CLICK

He felt something cold pressing against the back of his head.

"Give me everything you have, kid."

-

-

-

-

-

__________

||Stats||

Name: Matt Peterson

Age: 18

LVL: 2 [XP 28/120]

HP | 20/20

MP | 0/0

Status Effects: (Physical Strain) [Lesser]

-

||Attributes||

[Str] - 11 (+1)

[Con] - 10

[Agi] - 13 (+1)

[Dex] - 12

[Int] - 16 (+1)

[Luk] - 11

[Stat Points]: 0

-

||Skills||

Inspect [Lv.1], Map [Lv.2], Help [Lv.1], Storage [Lv.1]

-

||Quests||

-General-

Do Pushups [36/100] [Reward: +2 Strength, +20xp]

Pay the Rent [$223/800] [Reward: +Mystery Reward, +30xp]

-

-Daily-

*Daily quests not available in beta*

__________