Chapter 7: Kiss Me

Jordans pov

He made me cry. He fucking made cry. I NEVER CRY.

What the fuck was with him? He just straight up insulted me. I don't get insulted easily...but hearing him say that just hurt.

So I kept running.

I ran and I ran until I tripped on a rock and fell to my knees, ripping my skin open a bit.

I was such a mess.

I was in love with him. And he was disgusted by me. Way to fucking live my life.

Honestly nothing could go wrong anymore.

What was I running from now then?

I had nothing to lose. Literally nothing. He was all that was holy to me right now.

I had to set this right.

I brushed the little rocks off of my bloody knees and ran back to my apartment.

I was almost at the front door again when I saw Noah standing at it. He was staring at me when I barged in.

"You're so stupid-" I ran towards him and took in his wonderful smell. It was like his smell was already all over my place.

And I loved it.

"Jorda-" He gasped. I wasn't going to let him push me away before I knew that he understood.

He had to understand that I love him and I need his honest reaction.

"Which part of I love you or I am in love with you didn't you get? Huh? Which part?" I screamed at him.

But he didn't answer.

"You stupid fucking asshole. I tear my heart open for you and you fucking spit in it. I love you damn it. And that does NOT mean I will dump you and go have sex with some stranger the next second. It means that I want to tell you I love you everyday. And not the brotherly type of way. I want to tell you that I want you to be mine. And just mine. I want to cuddle you. I want to kiss you. I want to make love to you. And I never want to have anyone else but you. Ever."

I sighed and dropped to my knees.

I was on my fucking knees. My freshly bruised and bleeding knees. That's fucking love.

Not in a blowjob-kind of way but I kneeled in a devastated way. He was the light of my life.

I'd give everything for him.

Why doesn't he love me back?

Why doesn't he say something?

Anything?

I wiped my tears once more and looked up to Noah.

He just stood there in front of me and couldn't keep his mouth closed.

And he was crying too.

"Do you mean all of that?" He sniffed.

I just nodded and shot up to my feet again. Immediately I grabbed his beautiful face.

"Y-you really love me?" He stuttered.

"I have always loved you." I wiped away his tears now. "It just took me some time-"

"And a billion boys-" He added with an adorable giggle.

"Yeah...it took me some time to realise that I am in love with you."

"In love in love?" Oh god he was blushing. HE WAS FUCKING BLUSHING.

"Yes. Yes. I told you a million times already that-" I pulled him a little closer to me. "I love you."