"Ooh!" Veronica grimaced.

"What'd you expect?" Jimmy questioned, "I've been in Brazil for the past six months," he said as he mowed himself into the tub between Fiona and Veronica, "hey all right,"

Fiona scoffed before spinning out of the hot tub.

"Where are you going? I thought you said we were totally cool."

Fiona gave Jimmy a cold look as she wrapped her towel around her waist before walking away.

"I like your bathing suit," said Kev.

"Thank you,"

They sat for a moment before it got awkward and Hollie felt the need to get out of there. She leaned back and whispered in Nick's ear.

Nick cleared his throat, "uh, we're gonna go...somewhere else. bye," he rambled slightly as Hollie stood up off his lap and got out of the hot tub. She picked up her towel and bag from the floor and grabbed his hand and pulled him with her.

"Be safe kids!" Veronica yelled after them.

"Yes momma!" Hollie yelled back with a laugh. She pulled Nick into the bathroom and dropped her bag and towel on the floor.

"What kind of weirdo has gold plated bathroom fixtures?" Nick questioned, eyeing the gold faucet.

"Rich douchebags who don't have anything better to spend their millions on," Hollie shrugged, "but enough about the rich guy,"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his heatedly. Nick gripped her hips, pulling her closer than possible, "did you lock the door?" He mumbled against her lips.

"Who gives a shit?"

Accepting her answer, Nick trailing his hands up her sides and along the string of her bikini top before pulling on it to untie the knot.

|🚬|

The next day at the Alibi Hollie was cleaning glasses while Kev—who was extremely hungover from the day before—listened to Frank trying to convince him to let Peggy live with Stan in his apartment.

Just as Kevin was threatening to stab Frank with the ice scooper, Fiona stormed into the alibi and headed straight for Frank.

"What did I do this time?" Frank whined.

"Where's your mother?"

"She said she didn't need me this morning," said Frank, "had some personal business to do," he grumbled, "I change her diaper, what's more personal than that?"

Hollie grimaced at the image.

Fiona sighed, "shot of Jäger, Hollie," she requested, smacking the bar lightly as she sat down.

"Uh, don't hit the bar, Fi," Kevin whined.

Hollie put her cloth down and grabbed a shot glass for Fiona.

"If your buying, make it two," said Frank.

Hollie grabbed another shot glass and poured Jäger into both of them before placing them in front of Frank and Fiona.

"I never thought I'd say this, but you were right," said Fiona.

"What happened?"

"She blew up a meth lab in our basement," Fiona answered shortly.

"The fuck?"

"We have to get rid of her,"

|🚬|

Frank and Fiona's plan to get rid of Peggy by getting her held involuntarily held in a psychiatric hospital went to shit before they even attempted it when paramedics brought Peggy back to the house and told them she had pancreatic cancer and not long left to live.

The first day of school had eventually rolled around, bringing an end to the hustle and bustle of summer and a start to the tirade of early morning breakfasts and forged signatures on permission slips.

"Let's go. School. Come on monkeys," Hollie yelled as she pulled her shirt on while walking through the upstairs hallway.

Carl was in the bathroom looking at the back of his head—which he had singed in the explosion—with a hand mirror.

"Carl come on, get out of there,"

"Our house still smells like meth," he complained.

"Yeah, who's fault is that?" Hollie questioned jokingly as she lightly smacked his shoulder when he walked past her to go downstairs.

"Whoa," she whistled lowly when Ian walked out of his room with a black eye, "good way to start the school year,"

"Wow you look nice Debs," said Fiona when Debbie ran past her in the hall when she stepped out of her room. She had s nice red top on with a blue skirt and little cute butterfly clips in her hair.

"Thanks,"

"Have you seen Ian's eye?" Hollie asked Fiona.

Fiona rolled her eyes as Ian walked past her, "Jesus,"

A/N I'm trying to add more Nick into the story because I feel like I'm earlier chapters he's just sort of...there? And I wanted to make him have more interactions with the other characters and not just Hollie. Like his friendship with Fiona for example because he was friends with Fiona in high school before he dated Hollie.

Also, Jasmine is GONE!! I honestly can't stand her.

🖤H🖤