𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕

What's your favorite One Piece opening?

One Day, Believe and Fight Together are my favorites.

"Oi! Where are you going, Zoro?" Luffy asked, "That's the wrong way! West is this way! Geez! Your horrible sense of direction is such a pain!"

Lia sighs, "He's just as bad as Zoro."

"West? That's east!" - Chopper

"Come on, Luffy! Why don't you ever listen to anyone?" Zoro asked, "It's the skull's right eye, so we got to go right! Are you stupid?"

"You're one to talk."

"No one asked for your fucking opinion, Lia!"

"Zoro! Don't talk to my sister like that!"

Robin frowns and whispered to Chopper, "We're heading south, so could you tell them it's this way?"

"You got it."

Robin grabs Lia's arm and continued to walk ahead, "So, what happened between you and Zoro? Did he did anything to hurt you?"

Lia looks at Zoro out of the corner of her eyes and sigh, "No, he didn't do anything. I told him that it was a bet and that I was just playing with him and stuff."

"The kiss was a dare, but was a boast a confidence I wanted to give you, but it backfired."

Lia hugs her and buried her face against Robin's chest, "I'm such an idiot! I just want to sleep and never wake up."

Robin pats Lia's head and mumbled, "You're not the only one who felt that way..."

(A/N: NOOO, Robin! We all love you! Don't we guys?)

They heard footsteps and turn around, Zoro, Luffy and Chopper following them.

"South, huh? Why didn't you say so sooner?" Luffy asked, swinging the stick he found around.

"Luffy! That's a nice stick!" Chopper said.

Luffy laughs, "Isn't it? You can't have it, though! Go find you own!"

"Aww! You're so lucky!" Chopper said in disappointment, before looking for one, "Stuck! Stick!"

"What's so interesting about sticks?" Lia asked, "You already seen enough in Mt. Colubo."

Luffy looks over his shoulder and pouts, "Party pooper."

Lia clicked her tongue and looked away, but ended up looking at Zoro.

Zoro felt her gaze and glared at her, "What are you looking at?"

"A mistake." Lia said, walking faster to be next to Robin.

"Why you b--"

"Zoro!"

"Tch..."

"I thought this forest would be a scarier place, but it's not so bad!" Chopper said, laughing, "I hope nothing comes out and tries to eat us."

"Chopper! Don't jinx it!" Lia immediately said, ignoring the others confused expression. Except Luffy 'cuz he knows what she's talking about.

"What does jinx mean?"

"When you unintentionally say something bad out loud that could potentially happen. Or when you and someone say the same word at the same exact moment in a conversation, and whoever says jinx first wins, and the person who loses needs to buy something for the winner." Lia explained, "But in this situation, it's the first one."

Afte Lia explained that, a ginormous snake appeared in front of them. The snake bellowed at them, while the ran. Lia's a fast runner and has a lot of stamina, but with this headache and nausea, she can't do anything.

"Run! It's a giant snake!" Luffy said, laughing while running away.

Lia puffs and stoped running, Fuck! They'll notice!

The snake slithered towards them, but immediately goes after Lia once the snake saw her leaning a against a tree, gasping for air and clutching her head in pain.

Everyone gasp as the saw the snake pursuing Lia. They all saw how Lia's clinging her head, groaning in pain.

"LEE! WATCH OUT!"

Luffy immediately rans towards his sister and carries her, bridal style.

The snakes fangs buried themselves onto the tree and poised covered the tree.

"POISON!"

Lia breath heavily and clutch Luffy shirt.

"Luffy... my head... it hurts...."

"Don't let the poison or you'll die!" - Zoro

Luffy place Lía on his back and extended his arms onto a branch.

"Oi! Poisonous snake! Over here! Follow me! You food's running away!" Luffy said.

Once the snake turn to look at them, Luffy started started running.

"Yeesh..." Luffy said, after loosing the snake, "Where did they go? Am I lost now? Oh, well. Guess I'll go ahead and wait at the ruins. She said straight south, and south is in a warm direction! This way!"

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

"Minami shinawa atakai~" Luffy sang, while Lia sighs in annoyance, walking close behind him, "Paina-puru-puru, Atama boka boka, Aho
baakaaaaaaa!"

He got interrupted by a 'goat'.

"A goat? Was that a goat? Where is it? A goat in a forest?"

And just as Luffy asked that, a man went to attack him, but Luffy quickly punched him.

"Aww, man! Jerk got my hopes up! And I was all exited to see a goat!" Luffy said, putting on her straw hat that flew away, "Ni ban! Kita no shima wa samui~ Hyakkoi-koi-koi, Atama buru buru,
Aho baakaaaaaaa!~"

(A/N: Luffy's the best singer! Change my mind if  you can.)

Then, the two siblings turn their gaze to the man, who attacked them before.

"Oh, it's you!" - Luffy

"What are you doing here?" Wyper asked, "I warned you to leave this island!"

"Shut up! I can do what I want." Luffy said.

"No, you can't. This island belongs to us Shandians!" Wyper said.

"I does? I thought it was God's... Really? Well, pardon my intrusion." Luffy said, bowing and walking away.

"Wait!" Wyper said.

"What do you want?"

"No, I have nothing to say. Nor do I want to hear any of your garbage." Wyper said, preparing his bazooka, I simply want to eliminate you!"

"I see." Luffy said, before throwing the stick he was holding and did his fighting stance while Lia unsheathed her sword, "That's nice and easy to understand then!"

———///

To be continued

To be continued...