I nodded and Anakin ran with me in his arms until there was an explosion that knocked him off his feet and I went tumbling onto the ground.

I heard Anakin cry out in rage and heard his lightsaber ignite.

I used all my strength to stand up. My legs felt super wobbly and weak, but I wanted to help.

"Ivy! Here!" I heard Padme's voice and saw her run towards me through the smoke. How was she able to run?

"Take this. It's bactade. It will heal you fast. I found it in a box over there." Padme said, handing me a bottle of disgusting looking liquid.

I drank it though and found my strength returning almost immediately.

My eyesight stopped being so fuzzy and my head stopped spinning. My legs felt stronger as did the rest of my body.

"Thanks." I said.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Padme grabbed my arm.

"What about Anakin?" I asked.

"He can take care of himself. We've got to go. We have no way to defend ourselves and they're coming." she said urgently.

"Who's coming?" I asked but saw what she was talking about. The explosion that had caused us all to fall was from droidekas. They had blasted a hole in the wall and were coming through, along with more magnaguards.

"Let's go." Padme urged.

"I'm not leaving here without Anakin." I insisted and Padme groaned.

"Anakin, can you tell Ivy to run?!" Padme called out to Anakin who was trying to hold off the droids as the clones struggled to their feet.

"Ivy, go with her! Rex, follow them! Make sure they stay safe!" Anakin ordered.

"Right, sir!" Rex hopped over crates and made it over to us.

"Let's go!" he told us and Padme grabbed onto my hand tightly as she followed Rex.

I didn't want to leave Anakin, but I didn't know what I could do to help if I stayed. I would probably just stress him out more knowing that I was in danger.

I was relieved to see that he was following us, protecting our backs.

"So what's the plan?" Padme asked as we ran blindly through endless rooms and hallways but not finding a way out.

"The plan was to find you. Success." Anakin said.

"Okay, what was your plan after that? How do we get out?" Padme asked in annoyance.

"Well, we wanted to go back the way we came, but that's not an option so we're improvising." Anakin said.

"Improvising? Great." Padme said sarcastically. "Oh yeah, he's definitely a keeper."

"Excuse me?" Anakin turned to Padme angrily.

"Hey guys, let's not fight. Once we're safe have at it, but right now let's try not to die." I said pulling them away from each other.

"Okay lover boy, let's find a way out." Padme said.

"You know I could have just left you there-"

"Guys!" I yelled angrily.

"Over here! I found an exit!" a clone said in the distance.

We instantly ran towards him but stopped when he got shot.

"That's our exit." Padme said.

"If you didn't notice, there are droids blocking it." Anakin said.

"Aren't you a Jedi?" Padme asked before running over and picking up the fallen clone's blaster.