BIO and Powers

Ok so, hello again. Here we go XD. Basically this book contains a bitch load of spoilers so yeah. Didn't read the Manhwa? Go read it, personally 8.5/10. If you don't care then enjoy. Got this idea while reading the Manhwa.

Name: Y/N (second name will be decided in the first chapter)

Age: 20

Looks: (I thought about changing it but after thinking about it I decided to leave the original MC cos he's handsome either way. No homo. Do tell if you want me to change it, I have a backup)

Now onto powers, these were decided by some of yall and it has to do with the question I posted earlier

Now onto powers, these were decided by some of yall and it has to do with the question I posted earlier. So ty AustinBarfield  WozWriter  BK201Kitsune  Atlas4563  NotaChild4  CoreyDagenais  micheal9999  and  Xx_AurelionSol_xX

Main ones(later in the story): ALL known powers of Bahamut from Final Fantasy series. (Sourse: Vsbattle)

At the start of the story: Dragon Slayer Magic(ALL), Acnologia abilities and magic he had in his final battle against Natsu and other dragon slayers(full potential), Acnologia Dragon Transformation. (Sourse: Vsbattle)

Author: Okay as I'm writing this, Xx_AurelionSol_xX said that Acnologia would win making it 4 for Acnologia and 4 for Bahamut. XD so he'll have both of their powers.

Main love interest: (don't know yet, MAYBE I'll make it into a small harem of 3 to 4 girls. I'm not yet finished with the manhwa)

Isabella Osa

Yeah so that's basically it

Yeah so that's basically it. Hope yall enjoy :D