3 • WandaVision

Start from the beginning

"But she doesn't even like girls," Stella remarked, shaking her head in confusion. Vicky, seizing the opportunity to inject some humor into the situation, promptly jumped onto the bed next to Stella, crossing her legs as she revisited the conversations once again.

"Oh, she definitely has a lady boner for you, no denying it," Vicky commented playfully, earning a groan of exasperation from Stella.

"What is wrong with you? I need advice!" Stella grumbled, her frustration evident. Vicky couldn't help but chuckle, returning the phone to Stella.

"That was my advice! She's definitely into you," Vicky said with a hint of mushiness in her tone. Stella, unable to contain her frustration, grabbed a nearby pillow and playfully swung it at Vicky, hitting her blonde friend.

"Vik, what should I do?" Stella frowned, seeking guidance. Vicky let out a sigh, once again picking up her phone and beginning to type a message. Stella, sensing Vicky's intentions, intervened.

"Wait! What are you doing?" Stella leaned forward, squeezing herself onto Vicky's lap, her head resting against Vicky's shoulder.

"I was going to start with 'Hey Elizabeth...'" Vicky began, but Stella quickly corrected her.

"I call her Bee or Lizzie," Stella interjected, a smirk forming on her face. It was clear to both of them that the connection between Stella and Elizabeth went beyond mere friendship.

"Hey Bee, I was wondering if we could get coffee tonight?" Vicky typed out the message, but Stella shook her head once more, rejecting the idea.

"Nope, no way. Absolutely not," Stella attempted to delete the message, but an untimely sneeze from Vicky caused her hand to slip, inadvertently pressing the send button. "Fuck! Vik!" Stella exclaimed, her frustration evident as she grabbed her phone, watching the 'writing' icon appear on the screen.

"It wasn't my fault, now move your fat ass," Vicky defended herself, playfully pushing Stella off her lap. The two friends settled down side by side on the bed, their gazes fixed on the screen, eagerly awaiting a response as the writing icon appeared, signaling Elizabeth's reply.

You:
Hey Bee, I was
wondering if we
could get coffee
tonight?
                                                                  🐝Bee 🐝
Yeah sure, meet at
WSP?

You:
I'll be there in half
an hour

"Stell! Thirty minutes is hardly enough time to get yourself date ready!" Vicky scolded her friend, hurrying to her closet in an attempt to pick out an outfit.

"It's not a date, Vik," Stella reminded the frantic blonde, but Vicky seemed too preoccupied to pay attention.

"Ugh, come to my room. Your wardrobe is disappointing," Vicky grabbed Stella's hand and pulled her away from her bed, guiding her down the hall to her messy and disorganized bedroom.

"Do you even make an effort to be neat?" Stella rolled her eyes, observing Vicky ignore her and rummage through her wardrobe drawers, carelessly tossing clothes aside. Stella picked up a curling iron from the floor and placed it on Vicky's desk. Even if it meant sneaking into her room while she was asleep, Stella was determined to clean this chaotic space, whether the blonde liked it or not.

"Here," Vik handed the brunette a pair of tight-fitting jeans and a green jumper. Stella lifted her shirt over her head and slipped on the jumper, as both girls had never been shy about changing in front of each other. "That's cute, but it needs a purse," Vicky assessed the outfit, then went to search her closet while Stella struggled to squeeze into the tight jeans.