Motel or Meth Lab?

Start from the beginning

"29. Is this us?" John B questioned the other two.

"Housekeeping." JJ said in a high-pitched voice.

"Shut up JJ." Meave laughed.

"Should we try it?" The freckled boy asked when no one answers after a few seconds.

"Yeah dude, no power, no security cameras. No one's gonna know." JJ said as Meave nodded.

John B put the key in the door and opened it. Meave, JJ and John B all walked into the room slowly.

As they walked in, Meave and JJ saw a bag sitting on the bed.

"Yo check the bag, see if there's a name on it somewhere." John B told them.

"A jacket." Meave mentioned when she walked away a bit.

"Denim slides." John B muttered pointing his flashlight at them.

"There's no name on the jacket." Meave said looking at it. "Really nice jacket though." Meave sighed.

"Oh!" JJ said spotting something.

"Find anything?" John B asked them.

"A really awesome dopp kit you won't let us steal." JJ said.

"Yeah because we're not stealing shit." John B stated.

"Yeah whatever." Meave mumbled tucking it into her back pocket.

They both walked back over to John B to see him at a safe hitting random numbers.

"Yeah punching shit in at random, that will definitely work." JJ said sarcastically to him.

"There's gotta be a code somewhere." Meave said starting to look around.

"Oh, JJ, look at this." Meave called to him as JJ started walking over to her.

"This it?" She asked looked at a paper with numbers on it.

"Maybe." JJ said to her.

"Hey John B" Meave called. "Try this" She said handing him the paper.

John B took the paper and punched the numbers into the safe. The light flashed green this time and the safe opened. John B and Meave's eyes widened looking at what was inside.

"Hey uh JJ." John B called him over. "You're gonna wanna see this."

"Holy shit." Meave and JJ said at the same time.

In the safe, was a shitload of money, and a gun.

JJ looked at the gun and pulled it out of the safe. "No fucking way." He said.

As JJ was admiring the gun, Meave pulled out a stack of cash and stuffed it in her pocket.

"Of course you grabbed the gun." John B sighed looking at JJ.

"Holy shit, this is a SIG Saucer!" JJ exclaimed, looking at the gun.

"Oh my god, JJ let me see!" Meave said, getting up and going over to him.

"Holy fuck!" Meave yelled amazed.

"This is a fucking spendy gatt guys!" JJ said like a child. "Just like.. BAM! BAM!" JJ said pointing the weapon around.

Meave laughed and took the gun from him, looking at it. "Oh my god guys we have a gun!" Meave giddily said.

"Hey! Guys stop, put the gun back Meave." John B scolded them like they were children.

"Just like take a pic of us." JJ said grabbing the gun back from Meave.

"Yes!" Meave exclaimed while her and JJ started posing.

John B just stared at them and blinded. "You want me to take a picture of you guys?" John B deadpanned. "You want to make your own incriminating evidence, is that what you're saying?"

"Okay dude just like-" Meave started, but got cut off by a bang on the window.

They ran to the window to see Pope and Kiara down there mouthing the one word that made the three look at eachother.

Cops

"Shit." Meave said. "Guys we gotta go."

"Kildare County Sheriff's Department!" She heard from outside the door.

"Guys. What do we do?" She whispered to them.

John B went over to the window and opened it, one by one, they climbed out the window and stood on the slanted roof.

JJ and Meave were on one side, while John B was on the other side, with their backs pressed aganist the wall.

Meave looked over and saw John B putting a finger to his lips, saying to be quiet

JJ looked into the room and saw Shoupe in the taking money out of the safe and putting it in his pocket.

"What the fuck.." He mouthed to John B.

"Fuck" JJ cursed as the gun fell out of his hand and onto the ground with a bang

Meave, JJ and John B all pressed their backs are far onto the wall as they could as Shoupe pulled open the blinds and looked out the window.

Once the cops left, they got down off the ledge and starting running towards the HMS Pogue before they got caught.