vii. MARIPOSA !

gigiaeri posted !

liked by pablogavi, luzminous, and 2,402,018 others!gigiaeri: 🦇tagged; givenchy

gigiaeri: 🦇
tagged; givenchy

luzminous: YO WHAT

luzminous; EAJAISIAJXKWN

luzminous: ur so fine like DAMN i wanna be u
gigiaeri: WIDJAKDK I LOVE U😫😚

somi0309: goth girl aeri 😩 keep this look 4ever, u look so 💗💗🤭🤭
gigiaeri; goth girl aeri era 🙌🙌

pablogavi: MAPXJAOFJWXIWJDOA *deleted*

pablogavi: HOLYFUCKINGHELL *deleted*

pablogavi: just choked on my water *deleted*

pablogavi: emo🙄🙄
gigiaeri: jokes on u, that's not an insult 2 me
  ↳pablogavi: what if i said that was a compliment 😘😘😍😍
    ↳gigiaeri: gross😒😒

judebellingham: u look pretty😒
gigiaeri: thank u😒

kevinalvarez_c: WOWWWWWW THE DARK LOOK IS EVERYTHINGGGG U LOOK SO GOOD OMG
gigiaeri: THANK U KEVV🫶🫶😩😩

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?" Pedri asks Pablo as he walks up to the younger boy who was standing by a cocktail table. They were finally at the event and famous people surrounded them. Pedri had left for a minute to grab a drink and came back to see Pablo zoned out.

The oldest follow his line of sight and sees a group of 4 girls laughing and talking to each other. He recognizes one of them as Giselle, the one who Pablo swore he didn't like.

"Oh."

Pablo snaps his head over at his teammate and raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean by 'oh'?"

Pedri shrugs in reply, taking a sip of his drink. "Nothing. Just noticed you were staring at a certain someone."

"I was not staring at Giselle!" He defensively exclaims.

Pedri raises his eyebrow as he sets his drink down. "I never said you were staring at Giselle,
Pablo." He replies to him.

Pablo lets out a sigh, running his hands through his hair as he glances back at the red haired girl. "Just- I don't know. I feel different now about her. It's just-"

"You like her?"

He suddenly became silent at Pedri's words. As much as he hates to admit it, he started to develop feelings for her. "I don't know..." He trails off, leaning against the table. "She just looks so pretty tonight."

"As much as you want to deny it, we both know you're starting to have a crush on her." Pedri says as he gently rubs Pablo's head in a comforting way. The young boy became silent again as he kept his focus on Giselle.

Giselle was having a decent night, apart from the uncomfortable outfit, the overwhelming lights, and the stress from her company, she was having some fun with her members. They talked to just about anyone they could talk to, even Minjeong is usually quiet. Most of the time, she also would chat away with other people but for some reason, she felt a familiar anxious feeling.

Her dress suddenly felt tight on her as she struggled to take deep breaths. The music and the crowds became too much. She resisted the urge to bite her nails or tug her hair and instead resorted to shaking her leg as a way to try to get her anxiety out.

Pablo was quick to notice her expression go from happy to nervous. He excuses himself from Pedri and made his way over to her. Her members immediately stopped talking when noticing his presence.

"Giselle, quieres salir afuera?" [do you want to go outside?] He whispers into her ear. Giselle takes a deep breath and nods in reply. She mumbles a few words in Korean to her members, telling them that she'll be right back.

She held onto his arm as he led her through the crowd, making sure she was okay until they finally make outside to the silent cold night. Pablo took off his black suit jacket and places it over her shoulders, helping her slip her arms into the sleeves.

"Are you okay?"

Giselle shrugs as she wraps the big suit jacket closer around her. "Kinda. Not really. Just felt so overwhelmed. I mean, all of my members got nice outfits suitable for this godawful weather." She quietly says, remembering how they were dressed in pantsuits or long sleeved long dresses. "And I got put in a tiny dress with the skinniest straps. I swear, my company has been on my ass for so long. It's just so stressful."

Pablo lets out a sigh after her once nervous facial expression turned into one of sadness. He ticks a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Have you tried to ask them for a break? Gi, I think it's best for you."

"Why do you care anyways?" She quickly asks, furrowing up her eyebrows. "Thought you hated me or somethin'."

"Gi, of course I care. I-" He runs his fingers through his hair and continues, "I don't hate you. Especially if you're calling me all of the sudden struggling to breathe because of the stress that's being put upon you. I care, okay."

Giselle becomes silent as she stares down at her black heels. A gust of wind passes by, causing her to shiver even if she wear wearing his jacket.
Pablo notices her shivering and asks, "Do you wanna go back inside?"

"No." She was quick to reply. She wanted to be anywhere but back inside, she's stay outside in the cold all night if she could. "I don't wanna go back there, Pablo. Please."

Pablo slowly nods, trying to think of a place nearby to take her. He suddenly remembers a cafe near that's open late. "There's a cafe near, it's usually empty at this hour. Want to head there? Maybe a tea could help."

Giselle hums in agreement. "Please, I don't want to go back in there and I'm freezing."

Pablo holds his arm out and she happily holds onto his arm. "It's pretty close, don't worry, mariposa." [butterfly] He quietly says as he starts leading her down the sidewalk towards the cafe. Giselle felt her face heat up at the sudden nickname despite being outside in the cold night. As much as she hated to admit, she was starting to like him.

note;
not proof read😒😒😔😔