Chapter 1.

*FAYE'S POV*

It's been a long day, without you my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

Gosh I've heard that song like 10 times today. And 20 times yesterday? I now the song is quite strong, plus the voice in the chorus is really good. But I'm too busy to search who he is.

"Faye!" My regular costumer, Ciara, greeted.

"Hey, Ciara!" I smiled. "That flavor again, as always?" I asked politely.

"Yeah, baby." She said cheekily. She sat on her usual spot and I make her order. Just so you know, I work at Starbucks. I love my work because I love coffee.

"Here you go, Ciara." I smiled handing her coffee.

"Faye, are you free tonight?" She asked.

"Like, on a date?" I smirked and she laughed loudly.

"No silly! I'm straight. Duh. I was going to a concert, a Wiz Khalifa concert, I don't have anyone to be with. Do you want to come?" She asked. I do love some Wiz Khalifa songs, and I'm free today so why not? Plus, it's free. I smiled.

"Yay, of course, Ciara! Thanks!" I hug her.

"Okay, just go here around 7:00 later at night because the concert starts at 8. And it's just a 20 minutes drive from here." She said. Taking a sip on her coffee.

"You're so kind. Thanks! I will. See you later, Cia." I smiled walking back at the counter where I'm supposed to be.

*Later that day.*

It was 5:00 and I just finished taking a shower. I blow dry my hair and let it hanging in my back. I have a waist-long dark brown hair, hazel eyes, nothing much. I don't wear make up that much because, I don't like its smell. Especially foundation. But tonight I'll probably put some make up on. A little.

I put some eyeliner and lipgloss. Is that too much? Then I put on my undies then my black skinny jeans partering it with my white tank top and a red flannel. I put on my my black and red converse and grabbed my phone. I texted Ciara that I'm on my way to Starbucks because it's 6:50 pm. I take a cab and successfully make it through Starbucks. I entered the coffee shop and sat on her usual place. Within 5 minutes she's already there excitedly grabbing me to her car and playing Wiz Khalifa songs. Ciara is wearing a pink dress and a converse (I'm surprise that it works) and a heavy makeup; mascara, eyeliner, blush on and a red lipstick. Make up suits her, though, she's stunning- and too girly. She's someone who you wouldn't thought that idolize Wiz Khalifa. After a few minutes, we finally reached the arena, and wow, it's full of Wiz' fans. We have a ticket for a VIP because she's rich. And loves Wiz Khalifa. It's almost 7 when we got to our seats and we patiently wait for him to come out there.

After minutes of waiting, the concert started and went very well.

Work hard, play hard, work hard, play hard!

After shouting the lyrics to the song we basically laugh. This is so fun!

"So this year has been great, and thank you so much for having me here..." Wiz started. "I would like to call someone with me on this next song... Let's all give it up to...... CHARLIE PUTH!"

My jaw dropped when I heard the name, and my eyes widened. Everyone cheered.

"Hello everyone. This is See you agin." Charlie said sitting on the piano chair.