When Two become One

(Picture of Andrew)

~Andrew's POV~

I look at her flustered face and smirk as she nods to me. Fuck! Why is she so hot! I kiss her and she kisses right back. Ughhh, I was lying when I said I could be quick! I kiss her jaw, neck, shoulders as I pull off her shirt. She blushes brighter as I pull off her shirt. I kiss her chest as I remove her black lacy bra. I unbutton and unzip her jeans and pull down her jeans. Her matching panties are all that's left. She grab her wrist and pin them above her head. I tease her through her panties and watching her reaction as she bite her lip and moans. Her sweet little face was full of lust as I touched her.

"A-Andrew, Please!" She says seductively. I smirk and pull down her panties, leaving her bare.

"Words, princess. What do you want?" I says and she blushes.

"F-Fuck me, Andrew! Please!" She says with bright red check and I smirk at her. I let go of her wrist.

"Stay like that, got it?" I say and she nods. I pull off my shirt and I hear her inhale deeply. Pull off my jeans next and boxers. Her face bright red as she see it pop up. I smirk at her adorable red face. I teasing her as I rub my cock against her entrance. As I feel it wet, I slip into her, pin her wrist back. She wine for a second as I slide in then it's replaced with a moan as I move in and out of her. Her walls tight around my length. Sweet baby Jesus, did she feel like heaven. She moans filling the room as I kiss and tease her, playing with breasts. After a long while, She moans as she tightens up again.

"Andrew, I'm gonna cum!" She cries out and I moan as I know I'm just as close as her.

"Me too, princess!" I moan out as her cum pour all over me. She moan loudly and I moan as I cum in her deep. Fuck! Why is she so fucking hot! She moans as I kiss her deep. I lay down next her and pant as she curl up into me. Soon she's asleep in my arms. I grab the blanket, covering her as kiss her forehead. There's a knock on the door and I throw some clothes as I growl. I sneeze the air, Lucas. Ugh! I walk over to the door and open it as I run a hand through my hair. I glare at him as I growl.

"What, Lucas?!?" I growl at him and he steps back a bit.

"Andrew, Jesus! Calm down, mom told me to tell you dinners ready. Shit!" Lucas says and I growl.

"My mate is asleep, we'll eat later." I growl at him and he shakes his head and walks away.

"Fine, I'll tell mom! Later!" he says as I shut the room. I walk back to bed and Ellie wakes up. Fuck!

"Who was that?" She says and I sigh.

"Just my brother. Go back to bed, baby." I say and she frowns at the bed comment.

"What did he want?" She say and I sigh.

"Ellie, he was just tell me dinner was ready." I say and she nods. She gets up and I glare. "No, Ellie! Sleep!"

"But I'm hungry, Andrewww!" She wines with puppy dog eyes and I sigh glaring. Damn these beautiful blue eyes, they're too cute for her own good.

"Fine!" I say and she giggles. I walk to the closet and grab some jeans, underwear, and a shirt, walking back and handing her them. "Get dressed and I'll take you down stairs"

"Thank youuuu!" She says and starts getting dressed. I pick her up bridal style and kiss her forehead, carrying her to the dining room.

~Ellie's POV~

"Ellie! I thought Lucas said you were asleep!" Andrew's Mom says and I smile.

"She was till Lucas here came bugging me!" Andrew growls and I touch his chest telling him to calm down.

"Calm down, Andrew! It's okay, I promise!" I say smiling as we sit down at the table. A family dinner and he's officially mine forever. My mate!

~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
Omggggg! It happened! They're officially mates for life! Sooo any ideas for what should happen next bc I have a few, hehe! Also for future reference, big family or small family for them? Mmmm? I'm leaving that to y'all! Love you guyssss!

~Nola~