Good Bye...

~6 years later (Andrew is 13 & Ellie is 11)~
~Ellie's POV~

"Ellie, sweetheart... he has it to go, he doesn't get a choice." My mom explains after she had just told me Andrew would be leaving for a few years.

"Why does he have to go to that stupid Alpha Prep School to help me be a good alpha! I want him to stay near me! Mom, he can't leave me!" I wine at her and she sighs and she hugs me.

"I know, sweetheart. He'll be here in a few minutes to say good bye... don't make this any harder for him than it already is, okay?" Mom says and I sigh defeated. I nod and let go of her hug. I hear the front door open and get filled with excitement, only to see Sam & Jack with their mate, Hannah. She's a tall sweet blonde girl who is an amazing sister in law. Yes, they got married. I frown at Sam & Jack and Hannah giggles.

"Oh, Ellie. It's okay, he'll be back." Hannah says with a sweet smile and I sigh.

"He won't be back for 6 years! By then I'll be 17! That sooo no fair!!!" I wine and Hannah hugs me.

"I know, Ellie! But I'll hang out with you and so will Jade and Vicky!" She says and I nod. Jade and Vicky are my best friends since 1st grade. The front door opens again and I smell this sweet cider wood scent. I smile and jump hug him.

"Andrew!!!" I yell happily but when I see his face, his smile is weak.

"Hi, El..." he says sad. I frown and hug him tight.

"You don't have worry, Andrew. I have my family and friends and I'll be here when you get back! I promise!" I say trying to cheer him up. He smiles and nods. I extend my pinkie to him and he connects him. Our Pinkie Promise. He kisses my cheek and we spend the next half an hour talking, then it's time to go. I kiss you, like actually kiss him! Which we had never done, my face was bright red and he smiles.

"I won't forget you and I will be back to come get MY girl." He says and smiles as he leaves. After he's gone, I run to my room and cry. He's gone....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooo I gonna time hop again but I want to explain this, you understood why he act the way he does when he sees her again! Anywaysss, love you, my beloveds!

~Nola~