Chapter 15: My Mind Is Cursed

Start from the beginning

"Thank you," I mumbled and walked up the stairs and into the apartment. I went into the spare room and locked the door behind me. I rested my head on the headboard of the bed and my heart sank; it's really over. I wasted the past two years of my life and I don't remember much before, I don't remember my childhood or school, my friends or half of my family. Every time Ricky tells me a past memory my heart breaks because I don't remember this stuff and I probably never will. I've had no life that has been worth living and it's so hard. 

I decided I need to take a walk to clear my head so I walked downstairs into the lobby. "Excuse me?" A tall, tanned brunette woman said.

"Yes?" I answered politely, which was hard with her plastic chest in my face.

"You're Vamp Rebel, right? Ricky Horror's girlfriend?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"He slept with me on the third last day of your tour with Motionless and All Time Low," She smirked.

"No he didn't," I denied, but I have real trust issues since Jack.

"Yes he did when you were on stage. It was the best sex of my life!" She exclaimed.

"No," I shook my head as tears filled my eyes.

"I'm afraid so," She sighed and gave me a false sympathetic smile.

"Why?" I whispered.

"You bore him," She shrugged. "Anyway have a nice day," She giggled and stalked off.

I ran outside with tears streaming down my face and ran to the busy main road.

"No." I heard from behind me and then arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my back.

"Stop," I screamed hysterically and struggled.

Galaxy held me back, "What the hell are you doing?" He wailed.

"I want to die." I sobbed. "Let me go I want to die." I stopped struggling and just collapsed into his chest and cried.

"Yeah hold on Ricky," Revenge said into his phone. "Ricky wants to know what's happening." Revenge said to me. "He can hear you screaming and he's worried."

"I want to die let me go,"  I couldn't sobbing but I was no longer struggling. Everything has just gotten so hard so quickly.

"Speak to him," Revenge commanded.

"Some girl told me you cheated on me," I sniffled, feeling silly saying it aloud. 

After he spent five minutes reassuring me, he asked what the commotion was about. I handed the phone back to Revenge because I didn't want to tell him. Revenge looked at me guiltily before sighing heavily, "She tried to jump into oncoming traffic."

I heard Ricky shouting down the phone and I couldn't listen to it anymore so I buried my head in Galaxy's chest and sobbed.

I started sobbing again and Galaxy cradled me carefully; I think I ruined the best thing I've ever had over a stupid lie a stranger told me.

"He's just in shock." Revenge assured me. "You would be to if your girlfriend was on the other side of the country and she tried to commit suicide."

"He hates me," I sobbed.

Galaxy picked me up and took me back inside. He carried me all the way to his apartment and laid me down in my bed. He flicked the lightswitch off and kissed my forehead.

"Sleep well baby girl," He whispered and shut the door.

I couldn't stop crying over the fact that Ricky now hates me and I couldn't sleep because I couldn't bare the thought. I can't relax I can't do anything, but lie there and cry.

At about 3am my phone buzzed. I picked it up and looked at the screen. It's from Ricky: 'I can't sleep I need to make sure you're okay.'

The second it showed up on his phone that I had read the text my phone was ringing.

"Hello?" I sniffed as I tried to wipe my eyes with my left hand.

"I love you."

"I'm so sorry," I sobbed.

The door creaked open and there stood Ricky with a phone held up against his ear. "It's okay, all that matters is that we're okay."

I hung up the phone and he buried me into his chest. "Never do that to me again," He said into my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?"

"I had to be here for you so I got the first flight over," He explained.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it again it was all just getting to me."

"You have to know that I can't even imagine hurting you it seems so impossible to me. Your life is so precious and I can't believe you did that," He whispered as a tear rolled down his face. "I love you," He whispered and kissed me tenderly, as if he's scared I'll shatter into a million pieces if he does any more than that. 

"I love you too."