Chapter 15: My Mind Is Cursed

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here?" Jack asked, almost hopefully.

"I came to get my things," I muttered.

The smile was off of his face almost as soon as it came. "Where are you going to go?"

"Pennsylvania," I shrugged as I started packing my DVD's up from the front shelf. Everyone else was silent as we conversed. Galaxy had gone into the kitchen to get my stuff from there and Revenge was taking my Xbox out of the entertainment unit.

"You're moving state? Look I know what I did was wrong but-"

"It's not all about you Jack," I exclaimed, spinning around to face him. "Maybe I want to fix things with my brother? Maybe it's best for my band? Maybe it's best for me?"

"Or maybe it's best for your new relationship," He glowered.

Rage bubbled up inside of me as I walked towards him. "Don't you dare use that against me. I moved on after a relationship ended not while I was in one," I spat.

"Vamp listen," He sighed.

"No Jack you listen. I don't want to hear it okay? We're over and you need to accept it. I'm going to leave and I'm going to never come back. We're nothing anymore and if we stay away we will lose feelings for each other and I think that's for the best." He was staring at me with tear-filled eyes as I spoke and everyone else looked so sad.  "In four days it's our child's funeral. It's in Scranton. Text me if you're going to come and I'll give you the details and then you can delete my number."

Revenge whispered to me that he'd get the rest of my stuff from here and I was to go pack up the bedroom. I nodded and thanked him before turning back to Jack.

"Okay," He whispered tearfully, "And just know Vamp that I regret what I did so so much and I miss you so much, but I'm getting what I deserve right? I love you Vamp and I hope you and Ricky are happy."

I walked out of the room without replying because it'd be too hard for me; as much as I hate to I still love him and I may've ended up doing something stupid and I can't fuck up what I have with Ricky.

I walked up to my room as pulled out suitcases and boxes. I packed clothes, shoes, makeup, straighteners, books and other possessions of mine until the room was stripped of anything to do with me. I'm making sure to leave no trace that I was ever here so I never have to come back and Jack never has to think about me again.

Revenge and Galaxy grabbed all my boxes and took them outside and I was left with a suitcase. I looked around the room where I have spent the last two years of my life and sighed slightly. I have so many memories here and now I'm leaving everything behind. I'm leaving my home and my family behind, but that's okay because I have a new home and a new family, my real family.

I grabbed the handle of my suitcase and started to wheel it down the hall. I passed the living room and Alex ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and promised to see him soon.

I met up with Revenge and Galaxy in the lobby of the building. They both gave me sympathetic looks which I ignored.

"Are you okay?" Galaxy asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, but my voice broke giving me away.

"Do you want a hug?" Revenge smiled.

"I want to leave," I said honestly and they nodded and we put the rest of my stuff in the van.

We drove to Galaxy's apartment building in silence and I, once again, thought about all the shit that's happened in my life so far.

"We'll take your stuff in you just go and relax in the spare room okay?" Galaxy offered handing me the apartment key.