segment 5✨ Something Else

𝐓𝐨𝐩:𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦:𝐓𝐚𝐞

------------------+

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

"who was he? " Queen asked.

"he was new friend why? " taehyung said and raise his eyebrow.

"But he was just a Gardener and you are prince. So how you can be his friend? Queensaid with little bit anger.

" Yeah so what if he was a gardener and unfortunately I'm a prince. Why we can't be a good friends? "Taehyung said furiously.

" Yeah you are a prince and you should stay away from him. Are you getting me? "queen said

"Yeah I'm getting you that you never proved to be a good queen and never will be" Taehyung said angrily.

"prince you are crossing your limit" Queen said

"and you are forgetting you duty toward your kingdom people's. How you can judge them by their wealth? " taehyung said emotionally.

"I'm not judging anyone I'm just saying that you should
Learn to become strong by living with royal people, not become weak by living with weak people" Queen said.

"What the hell it's mean only Royals people can be strong not normal? " Taehyung said bitterly.

"Leave it taehyung you won't understand and mein thing. Tomorrow your cousin Lina is coming with his brother jhope. " Queen said

"Oh jhope is..... WHAT LINA IS ALSO COMING? 'Taehyung yell.

" You idiot why you are yelling? "queen said while putting her hands on her ears.

"I don't have any problem with jhope but lina no no please eomma don't let her come" Taehyung said pleadingly.

"Why you hate her this much? " Queen asked.

"she is so annoying please don't let her come or send me to another world. " Taehyung said cryingly.

"She is coming tomorrow and you are not going to another world or something else. Bye" Queen said and left.

"Oh god please save me from those sorcerers"Taehyung said while joining his hands.

_________________.

𝐌𝐲𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

________________

" Taehyung? "Jungkook said confusionsly.

" Aish.... My butt why did you push me? "Taehyung while rubbing his butt.

"Sorry dear i did it unknowingly" Jungkook said and helped taehyung for standing properly.

"it's okay" Taehyung said and smile

"thanks" Jungkook also smile

"well... Jungkook can I ask a question? " taehyung said

"sure" Jungkook said

"Do you know horsing? " Taehyung asked

"yeah why? " Jungkook said

"Really will you teach me? " Taehyung said enthusiastically

"sure i will" Jungkook said

"So let's go三三ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ" Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook hand and runs towards the stables.

__________________🤗

°𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞