Chapter 12: Happy 5 years!!

Start from the beginning

A few days later:

Karan and Monami's fifth anniversary was midnight awaited and both of them were super duper excited for it. Like their every year tradition, they had to plan a special surprise for their partner that they would give their significant other after 12 am on their anniversary night.

This year unfortunately their parents weren't able to make it as Sooraj and Suhana were out of country for a huge business deal. On the contrary, a humongous accident had taken place at a construction site near Mahajan Hospital so Juhi and Deepak were busy over there. But their friends had been planed a little surprise for them.

Mess:

Moran were currently not in the academy as they had gone out to get their surprise. And here everyone else took this as an opportunity to plan a cute little surprise for the couple.

Sid: Listen up everyone! We don't have much time to plan this so lets make it quick

Sanju: Shaam ka time toh chhod hi do

Koel: Yes, they'll definitely have some plans

Barkha: Aur subah toh ek choti si Pooja hai ghar pe

Faizi: Toh jo time humare paas bachta hai is afternoon

Param: But afternoon mai kya kar sakte hai?

Sumanji: Satyanarayn bhagwan ki katha rakhte hai

Sid: Not such a great idea Sumanji

Premji: Mere serial Maa ke Poot...

Bala: Rehne dijiye Premji

Chitra: #Reels banaye?

Everyone: No!

And likewise everyone started to pitch in their ideas but nothing seemed to work out. And here the baccha party was really getting irritated with the useless ideas.

Baby: Stop!

Nikhil: No offence, but aap sab ke ideas below average hai

Aayat: What no offence bhai? Agar offence lena hai toh le lo

Samira: Aur nahi toh kya bros? These ideas are super bakri hai

Sanju: Hey Ma Bhavani! Dono baap - beti ek jaiso hai. Aye chori, bakri na 'bekaar' hoto hai

Samira: Yes Mumma, wohi

Param: Theek hai toh tum log hi koi idea de do

Baby: (Plan muted)

Nikhil: Toh sabko chalega?

Everyone: Yes!

The day went on like this and even Karan and Monami came back to the academy after arranging their surprises. All of them had their dinner in the mess and as usual their teasing session went on. But nobody even gave the slightest hint to Moran about their upcoming surprise.

Around 9:30 pm, Monami got a call from the hospital that suddenly a patient's health had fluctuated and she had to come to the hospital for a few hours. And here Karan got the perfect opportunity to plan something more special for his wife.

Monami came back from the hospital just around 11:50 pm. As soon as she entered the academy gate, she received a message from Karan.

"Come soon, I'm waiting for you❤️"

And she replied "In a minute sir"

By 11:53 she reached the entrance of her quarters. She knocked on the door but no response came from the other side. She slightly pushed the door but found it pitch dark inside. As she stepped inside, the lights turned on and as expected, it was a really beautiful decoration in the living room.