Other members who were frozen thought he isn't there boss and someone same looking like me jeon.... Because as much as they knew me jeon never....never follow what other say....and he can't take anyone shouting at him tooo....

Meanwhile....

Tae who was walking without knowing the said bunny isn't following him turned around and frowned when he saw no one behind him....he huffed loudly as he walked back to the leaving room....

"Make sure the cute angry puppy don't turn in an hungry tiger and swallow you alive....hmm"hobi said as he patted kook's back kind of giving him sympathy......

"Hello....Mr mafia....are you following me....and if not then forget even coming infront of me"tae spoke as he folded his arms on his chest....

"Oh calm down sweet heart....I was about to follow you.... let's go...hyung handle this for me...."kook spoke as he gave the file to hobi who nodded.....
tae again started to walk but this time glancing at his back if kook was following him or not...

And the members present there were at the verge of fainting by seeing their merciless and heartless mafia boss talking to someone so softly, hearing whatever other said....and even followed him leaving his own work....wow

Looks like there boss is whipped for that person....and they should be in good side of the said sweet heart of their boss....to be in their boss's good side.....

****

"Yes sweet heart....tell why you are so angry"kook spoke as they were now near the dinning area....

"Angry....I am controlling myself to murder you"tae spoke gritting his teeths....

"Ok...I got it....but may I know the reason"kook spoke even tho internally he knew why tae is so angry....

"What you said to Emily"tae asked ....

"I told you yesterday didn't I"kook spoke trying his best to not laugh....

"Such a liar you are....you lied to me...Emily told me what you said to her"tae spoke moving his hands....

"Ok...so tell me also what she told you"kook spoke

"She said"tae gulped as his face again started to turn red no not because of anger but because of blush....and kook was loving the red face.... Because there are very less moments he had seen tae blushing.... according to him tae was looking like a fresh red red apple which he wanna eat....in a cute way tho....

"Sweet heart....I can't hear what you said...can you please say it more loudly"kook purposely teased tae....

"Aaahhh...she said you told her....'He is my husband....I forgot to tell you'.....and than she replied...'Oh, I see you have an angel husband'...."tae spoke as he glared at kook who made an 'o' shape face.....

"But why being angry sweet heart isn't it the truth"kook spoke as he started to walk more closer to tae....

"Mister...I agreed being your boyfriend is ok....but when did I said I am your husband huh"tae spoke as he stepped back ... Because kook was already getting close to tae....

Tae cursed the dinning table when he felt his back hitting it ..he started to lean back as kook hovered over him a little....

"So....what if you are not my husband yet....you are going to be my husband very soon"kook whispered in husky voice...

They both stayed there in the same position as kook eyes travelled from tae's eyes to his lips....he knew how much he had controlled to not just smashed their lips together till now....but today it seems more difficult for him to control himself....he was about to lean in...but immediately stepped back as tae pointed the knife infront of him which he got from the bowl that had fruits on the table....

"What you said...huh...say that again"tae spoke as now he started to step forward and kook started to stepped backward....

"What...I just said the truth sweet heart"kook spoke as he eyed the knife which was looking too sharp...

"Truth...I see... should I say a truth tooo"tae spoke ..kook nodded...

"I will kill you today...."tae spoke with a fake smile making kook to gulp....

"No sweet heart....you can't kill your husband"kook spoke....tae glared at him again....

"Ok fine....I apologize...wait there is something on you cheeks"kook spoke as he frowned tae mover his free hand to his left cheek trying to clean whatever it was ....

"Not on left...on right cheek...wait let me clean it"kook spoke tae nodded as kook leaned slowly trying to remove whatever it was....but tae's eyes went wide as he felt kook pecked his corner of lips....

And kook didn't thought twice before running for his life after pecking on tae's conere lips...."forgive your husband"kook shouted making tae to snap out of his daze....

"You"tae spoke as he ran behind him....kook was running around the living room with tae chasing him holding a knife in his hands....

Other were looking at them being dumbfounded....now the members are sure their boss has either lost his mind....or he has lost his heart...to the said person because he is not what they used to know....hobi shook his head... regretting to be in the same room as them who really don't give a damn that they are fighting like Tom and Jerry right infront so many people.....

While a pair of eyes were showing different emotions....the person was feeling pain in her heart....she was cursing herself for falling for the mafia...who already has his heart given to someone else....

"They look cute even after fighting like this"hobi spoke to Lisa...

"Yeah they do"she smiled but only she knew how fake it was as he looked at taekook...where kook had finally calmed down the angry tiger and now he is taking other to the dinning room to feed tae something because tae was tired and hungry .....

'i wish I had never fell for you'lisa thought looking at kook's wide bunny smile which she had never seen around her....but kook is smiling like that for tae....just for tae.....

Next chapter....

Tae closed his eyes...as he felt kook's breath on his neck...he was breathing heavily and kook was busy enjoying this state of his sweet heart...

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was...

There were more ✨ that's why I updated 'WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS' in morning.....now 'ARRANGED TOGETHER' will be updated in evening....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author.....