it triggers the protective side of him, he felt like he should walk to chenle and ask whats wrong but his feet went back to being glued to the floor when chenle continue to mumble while going though the bushes. "why do you have to such a naughty tiny white bichon? jaemin is gonna get mad.."

jisung tilted his head a little, so chenle was looking for a lost dog? he then glance at the dog that won't stop rubbing his head on his leg. despite his strong urge to scream, he take a detail look at the dog. not only it matches chenle's description, it looks similar to chenle too. tiny, pale, round eyes. 

jisung snort, suddenly remembered yesterday's accident when chenle bite his finger. 

if chenle is looking for this dog, i should give it to him.

but how?

a solution passes by his mind and he disliked it. 

carry it.

it would take him his purposeless 19 years life to carry a dog. he'd never ever do it, even when death threaten him to.

but he starts to reconsider carrying the dog when he heard chenle's voice getting shakier. he doesn't know why but he couldn't bare seeing chenle cry, not like he'd get annoyed, he just doesn't have the heart to see the older being so worried. 

well, stress is bad, you know?

jisung take a deep breath as well as collecting some courage, rolling up his sleeves before he gave up on his fear and grab the dog into his massive hands. the dog was extremely happy, it starts moving closer to jisung to lick jisung on his nose but jisung extend his arms, bringing the dog far from him. "chenle, you gotta pay me for this."

"hey zhong!"

chenle turned his head when someone yell his family's name. when he saw it was jisung and he's walking closer to him, he pull his sleeve to wipe the tears he didn't realized escaped from his water line, but shortly stopped when he saw what jisung was carrying. "DAEGAL!"

chenle run towards jisung an immediately take the dog and showers him with countless kisses, hugging him very tightly. no words can describe how relieved he is to see the dog is safe, and is with jisung.

jisung rolled his eyes in annoyance at the sight of the dog getting kisses from chenle. he's the one who found it, yet the dog who did nothing but scared jisung got kisses? unfair.

not like he wanted it, he just want appreciation for bring able to fight his fear, it was hard okay. 

realizing that it's not only him standing inside the garden, chenle glance at jisung who's looking more annoyed than ever with his arms folded and giggles in embarrasment. he must've look stupid attacking the dog with kisses non stop. "sorry, i must've look silly."

"glad that you know." jisung huffed. in reality it's not chenle's so called silliness that got jisung to be grumpy, it's because he's jealou— 

chenle chuckled for the second time, before he bounce his gaze from daegal to jisung. "where did you found it?"

i was minding my own business when this dog decided to trigger my fear by wanting to play with me. "i don't know, this furry dude came to me and i carry him since i assumed that it ran away from it's owner."

obviously it's a lie.

chenle went 'ohhh' and stare at the dog that's dozing off to sleep inside his embrace before he chuckles and rub his forehead with daegal's soft fur. "thank you", muttered chenle as a tear of relief roll down his cheeks. 

jisung gulped, before he breath out, "welcome.".

to be continued...