"don't mess with me!" for a second, he remember where he always use that line to and it was no other than jisung. he quickly cut it off, daegal is more important now.

at this moment he could just pray for the heaven above that daegal went to jaemin's class. jaemin's definitely gonna get scolded and might as well a detention for it but it's better than to have daegal at someone he has no idea how they'd treat a dog or daegal to get into an accident, like fell into the drain or got hit by a car or motorcycle. 

chenle gulped at the possibilities. hopefully the last one didn't happen.

"daegal, where are you?"

🐶

"WHY IS THERE A DOG HERE!?"

jisung shiver at the sight of a fluff ball running around him, probably asking for jisung to play with him but instead it made jisung felt like he's being caged by a tiny fluffy creature.

which to him, is scary as hell.

"ah! don't come near me!" jisung swing his leg a little to shoo the dog away, it did made the dog take a step back a little but seconds later it starts hopping closer to jisung. jisung swear he's so close to crying, he wasn't expecting for the dog to think of it as an invitation to play with him. "go away!"

it's a comical sight to watch a 180 cm male being scared shitless over a white bichon dog that's nearly 30 centimeters height.  

jisung take a step a little to the side, and so do daegal. just when he was about to run, he catches a familiar voice going towards his direction. 

"daegal, don't play around..."

chenle?  in around 5 meters, he saw chenle roaming everywhere while his eyes scanned around like he's looking for something. it wasn't a clear view, but since chenle is super pale, he could see chenle's nose getting red. from his trembling voice, jisung could tell chenle was near to shed tears.