Tsk, Xu Yan is really glad that Mu Yao's back is facing the other two now. Anyone who sees such beauty will go crazy.

Xu Yan couldn't hold back and sighed, "Xiaoyao, whoever becomes your boyfriend or husband in the future will surely die of happiness." Can a hot body be unhappy?

After a while, Xu Yan helped Mu Yao to the side of the swimming pool. This place is really the same as Jiang Yan's.

Mu Yao sat down by the swimming pool, looking at the far distance, the uneasiness in her heart eased a lot.

Xu Yan at the side watched Mu Yao casually sitting by the pool, putting the fish tail into the water, looking like a beautiful mermaid, she tried her best to suppress her excitement, "Ahhh, Xiaoyao, just In this way, you can swing it as you like, and I will capture it."

"Wait a minute, I'll get the camera." Xu Yan immediately turned around and ran to get her own camera.

There is heating in the room, and the temperature in the water is adjusted, not cold, even warm.

Mu Yao tried to shake her feet, and the beautiful golden fish tail also swayed freely in the water, reflecting the sparkling water color, refracting bright light, very beautiful.

Xu Yan ran over with her backpack very quickly, "Xiao Yao, come on, put on some lipstick." She took out an unused lipstick and handed it to Mu Yao.

The color on Mu Yao's small mouth is already pretty, but it will be more photogenic if she puts on lipstick.

"Okay." Mu Yao took the lipstick and small mirror that Xu Yan handed over, and started to apply it, her lips became more rosy and lustrous all of a sudden.

"Woo..." Xu Yan turned into a fan girl, "Xiao Yao, I can't help but praise you again, you are so pretty." She looked at Mu Yao again in amazement.

Mu Yao curled her red lips and smiled, "Let's start shooting."

"it is good."

Xu Yan quickly put the backpack aside, adjusted the camera, and started to shoot for Mu Yao.

"Xiao Yao, take a look at me."

"Xiao Yao, don't move, I'll take a picture of your back."

"Xiao Yao, you can swing your tail, yes, that's it, give me another look."

...

Xu Yan has never felt that she likes shooting so much. Her hand keeps pressing the shutter, and her fingers are about to cramp without paying any attention to it.

Mu Yao doesn't need to make any special movements at all, she looks good, every angle and part of her can be captured in the mirror, and her expression is natural, like a darling who was born to live under the camera.

But Xu Yan knows that Mu Yao is not interested in these things, what she likes is fragrance, otherwise, if Mu Yao enters the entertainment industry, she will definitely become popular.

"Xiaoyao, look at me and smile." Xu Yan frantically pressed the shutter.

In the camera, Mu Yao turned her head, her long black hair covered her upper body, revealing her white and slender waist. With bright eyes and white teeth, she smiled, and her black eyes shone, as if she was the most beautiful mermaid.

Xu Yan felt that if she was a man, she would definitely be fascinated by Mu Yao in front of her.

After taking hundreds of shots in a row, Xu Yan was willing to stop for a while, "Xiaoyao, I still need to take some shots of you underwater. Wait a minute. I'll change my clothes and camera. You can warm up. I'll be back soon."