I saw a plate of dishes with beautiful color and attractive aroma on the dining table. There are steamed sweet-scented osmanthus fish, braised pork ribs, fried beef with mushrooms, braised shrimp in oil, stewed tofu with minced meat, and stewed chicken soup with coconut milk. .

Mu Yao was slightly taken aback, it seemed that Fu Zhengran's cooking skills were even better than hers.

Fu Zhengran took off his apron. He was wearing a white shirt and a pair of black trousers. He was tall and thin. He walked over and said to Mu Yao with a smile, "If you don't think it tastes good, please don't laugh at me. ."

"The squad leader is too modest." Mu Yao really felt that the taste of such a good-looking dish would definitely not be bad.

Little Tong Xin sat beside Grandma Fu, and on the other side was Mu Yao. Fu Zhengran walked over and sat down beside Mu Yao, with a clear voice, "I've boiled the soup you brought, just as Grandma likes it. Drink fish soup."

Grandma Fu smiled and said, "Yes, especially the soup made from small crucian carp, which is the sweetest and most delicious. You are welcome, Xiao Yao, you can eat whatever you like."

"Well, I won't be polite." There was a smile on Mu Yao's beautiful eyebrows.

Grandma Fu told Mu Yao to add food from time to time. She saw that the little girl had a good posture when eating, and she was dignified and refined when she ate, not to mention how delicate and beautiful she was. She didn't know how her parents raised such a juicy little girl Jiaojiao, it hurts my heart.

Fu Zhengran saw that Mu Yao was drinking the soup from a bowl, it might be a little hot, so she blew on the soup, and then tried to take a sip.

The small mouth was instantly stained with water color, glowing, red and bright, very beautiful and attractive.

Fu Zhengran couldn't help being stunned for a while, and then slowly looked away.

After a meal, the atmosphere was pleasant and harmonious, especially the childish voice of Xiao Tongxin, who spoke childish words that made people laugh from time to time, which made the atmosphere even better.

After the meal, Fu Zhengran got up and began to clean up the dishes.

"Squad leader, let me help you." She just sat there, embarrassed.

"It's okay, I'll just come. You're a guest, how can I let you do it? Just sit in the living room. My grandma has a lot of good tea, and you can try it." Fu Zhengran said with a smile.

A gentle young man without any pretensions. He rolled up the sleeves on both sides of his white shirt and started to clean up the dishes.

Mu Yao had no choice but to get up and go to the living room to chat with Grandma Fu and Tong Xin.

"Xiaoyao, this dessert of yours tastes so good to me." Grandma Fu opened the fresh-keeping box Mu Yao sent, which contained a white coconut milk cake, and a layer of shredded coconut was sprinkled on it. thick.

The little Tongxin next to her likes snacks and sweets the most. She holds a piece of coconut milk cake in her hand and nibbles on it. Her **** eyes are bright, and she obviously likes it too. "It's delicious, Xinxin likes it."

"If Grandma Fu and Xinxin like it, I'll make it another day and send it to you." Mu Yao said.

"Okay, okay, Xinxin likes the cakes made by my sister." Little Tongxin was so happy that her two braids dangled, and she wished she could come forward and kiss Mu Yao.

Sitting with the two for a while, Mu Yao looked at the time, it was almost eight o'clock, and she didn't know if Jiang had finished the meal she prepared, and it was only the first day of moving here, so she was also worried that she would be away for too long Time, small things will feel uneasy in strange places alone.