"May I ask my roommate to accept the harem? Pretty lady, I can!"

...

Xu Yan didn't expect the fans to be so excited, the screen was almost stuck by their swiping, she put away the potato chips, said goodbye to everyone, and went offline directly.

Anyway, she was just playing for fun, and she didn't expect this to make money.

"Xiao Yao, I was broadcasting live just now, and you were on camera."

Xu Yan sat on the bed and looked at Mu Yao who had untied her tied hair and was about to blow it. There is really no comparison between people. Why is Mu Yao's hair black, shiny, and straight? But the forks are withered and yellow, and the comb is still stuck.

I'm so envious!

"Ah? I'm sorry, I don't know." Mu Yao didn't expect that Xu Yan was eating potato chips while looking at her mobile phone, so it turned out that it was a live broadcast.

"It's okay, I didn't mean to say that. The main reason is that you are so beautiful, those netizens are all blown up, envious of me having a fairy roommate." Xu Yan looked proud and proud, "Don't say they are envious, I am also envious of myself. Ahhh, I am so happy to be able to sleep in the same room as Xiao Yao tonight."

Xu Yan was so excited that she was about to jump up and down, she couldn't help it, who wouldn't love a beautiful young lady.

Mu Yao was amused by her, "I am also very happy to sleep in the same room as you."

The next morning, there was a cold wind blowing outside, the sky was gray, and there was an indescribable depression. It was estimated that it would snow in a few days.

Mu Yao was always afraid of the cold, so she wore a thick white coat and sat in the lobby with Xu Yan, waiting for Professor Xu to come down.

"Uncle, here." Seeing Professor Xu coming down, Xu Yan waved quickly.

"Morning Professor Xu."

"Morning. I see that you are in good spirits today. Let's work hard for the game later." Professor Xu said with a smile.

Mu Yao nodded, "I will."

The competition was held in an exhibition hall. Following Professor Xu into the venue, Mu Yao found that there were many participants.

"This time is a good opportunity to recognize your own strength, so many students signed up." Professor Xu said to Mu Yao: "You treat this competition as practice. There will be a real competition at the end of next month. I have registered for you in the Fragrance Contest."

Mu Yao looked at Professor Xu in surprise, her dark eyes lit up instantly, "Thank you, Professor Xu."

"Play well."

Professor Xu thought for a long time before he decided to register for Mu Yao. After all, next month's competition is different from this time. A perfumer who can mix fragrance.

The only thing he worried about was that if Mu Yao lost and was severely suppressed by her opponent in the competition, if her psychological pressure was a little weak, she would easily collapse and even lose her confidence in perfumery. But again, this is also a trial.

"Xiaoyao, I'll cheer for you too. Don't worry, I've got the camera ready, and I'll take pictures of your entire match later," Xu Yan said.

"Thank you, I will." Mu Yao responded with a smile.

At this time, a middle-aged man in a black suit walked over with a few students.

The other party was surprised and said: "Professor Xu, you are here too? I didn't expect such a coincidence that you also brought students to participate in the competition."