When it hit midnight, which would mean the older siblings should be fast asleep, the tired boy and girl got out of bed and changed into clothes that shall be unrecognisable to be them

They grabbed their own luggage and walked out the room meeting at the front door. They walked outside and over to a rather small stable which contained only one horse. Part of the plan was for Enola to set all the equipment in place inside the carriage that was past down from the family.

The girl walked away to the carriage and put both bags inside while Atlas had just finished putting on the head color and walked him over to attach it all together. There was suddenly a fire torch that was lit by them so they could be seen. Both Mycroft and Sherlock with the house keeper behind came running out. Atlas quickly claimed on the front and as Enola was climbing her wrist got grabbed and pulled. She got pulled and bumped into someone... she slowly looked up to see Mycrofts furious gaze at her and the hatred for the two 16 year olds radiating from him.

Enola turned her heard back towards Atlas who had a look of terror and discomfort shown. "GO ATLAS GO!" Yelled Enola as tears stated to well in her eyes from the idea of being separated from him, the fact she will be punished and sent to the all girls school but aswell as the tight grip Mycroft still had on her.

Atlas sniffled and nodded as he knew that his sister, the Enola Holmes, won't go down without a fight and he could find Twerksbury to help rescue the girl with him.

He clicked his tounge and gently hit the ground with a whip making the stallion trot away. The others just stood there in place as the carriage got further away.

Later when the carriage was down a skinny road:

Atlas was barley able to keep awake. Yet this small brunette boy ran out from a Bush into the road. Lucky enough the stallion stopped on its own. "Please help me sir, my legs are in such awful pain and I am still yet to reach my desired destination." Spoke the boy.

Atlas looked at him before agreeing and helping him climb aboard. "Thank you so much. I'm Thomas Miller. What's your name?" Spoke the boy now known as Thomas. Atlas glanced at him before turning back to the road ahead. Think Atlas think...you can't just say your Atlas Holmes as that will blow your cover.. "I'm Alfred Lester.."

After that awkward conversation if you could call it that. The only sounds that could be heard was the clopping of the hooves, the ceasing of birds as they flew around but occasionally the neighs from the Black Stallion as being told to get a move on.